▒71▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 2 🔸

⚪⚪💮⚪🍎⚪🎭⚪🍎⚪💮⚪⚪

When Aura was in the battlefield, one day while taking a break she found a man fainted on the roadside..

Looking closely at the man he doesn't seem like a commoner or an ordinary man..

Suddenly the man moved and utter a word - "FOOD"

Being a kindhearted person, Aura gave that man some Apples from her share of food..

Heh~

Afterwards that mysterious man who introduce himself as a Devil kept following her like a pet everywhere in the battlefield..
He even fought alongside her just to get some more apples..

Well thanks to that, the battle in the dessert ended quickly.. At the parting day he gave a beautiful necklace with a big Black Diamond on it to the Princess..

Aura insisted him to come with her but he declined but promised to meet soon..

Aura smiled a little thinking about that and looked at the dark night sky..

"Okay...let's meet again Mr. Devil.."

A week later at the Crown Princess's birthday banquet..

"Thank you everyone for coming to my daughters, the Crown Princess of Beatrice empire, Aura von Legulas's birthday banquet.. I really appreciate your warm presence here, so enjoy your time here.. Cheers!!!"

After the speech ended, the wave of people took the poor Crown Princess away..

Her ears were bleeding from hearing so much talking..

"Ahem, if you guys don't mind can I borrow her for a moment.."

A beautiful and gentle voice spoke..

"Ah! Pietro!!!"

Aura beamed looking at that person..

Pietro von Legulas..

Only prince of this empire and Aura's little brother..

Platinum blonde hair with similar dark blue eyes like the emperor.. He always has a very calm aura around him..

He was blessed by the moon and was with enormous amount of mana resistance and intelligence..

But still couldn't overshadow his big sister who was a natural born leader and was blessed by the sun and can manipulate fire just like the current Emperor.. And she was much stronger than him in every aspect..

So it was obvious where the crown belongs..

But, the Empress wanted to make Prince Pietro the Crown Prince..

Though she was the birth mother of both but she noticeably favored the Prince..

Ever since Aura was officially Crowned as the Crown Princess at the age of 11, her mother became cold towards her.. It's not like she hates Aura but............she doesn't love her either..