▒86▒ 🔹 Silence and Sound - 3 🔹

⚫ ☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫

Hal and Anisha reached the lakeside where it's secluded to meet with Evan.. There, a large white table and some refreshments can be seen.. Evan and Izana were already seated by the table and mocking each other..

It was almost noon time and so the sun was up above their head.. So the table was under a big tree on the lakeside for them to sit down in its shade..

The lakeside was filled with bloomed flowers..
Lilies, tulips and roses can be seen.. Some wildflowers are also in full bloom..
Anisha can't help but give a big smile while looking at the flowers as she walked through there beside Hal..
Hal was still worried about Anisha's health and kept on nagging her to go back home.. But as Anisha was having fun hearing him nag, so she kept doing the opposites..

As they joined the other two, Evan now showed his new invention.. It was a mana video recorder..

The time limit of the video recording will depend on the quality of the mana stone.. But it can only go on up to one and a half days, with a very strong mana stone..
Well, people won't need that much of a long recording..
After recording a video you can transfer and store it into another mana stone, where you watch the video whenever you want to..

The three of them looked at the video recording tool in awe..
Anisha and Izana already ordered a personalized recording tool for them wanting to become the first ones to have it.. While Hal showered Evan with his genuine compliments which almost made Evan cry..
So he offered Hal a free Mana video recording tool.. Which thundered the other two.. But Evan said he will only give Hal the free tool and no one else..
[Oh Hal, you win..]

They laughed and talked a lot.. It was so much fun..

The sun was shining, the flowers were blooming, the birds were singing and the atmosphere was lively..

Everything was perfect..

She looked up at the sky, her cyan-blue eyes reflecting the blue sky.. It was a beautiful day, a nice fresh view with people she love and admire..
She looked relieved..

'The air down here is so easy to breathe..'

She mumbled, feeling her hair flowing behind her shoulders..

She smiled softly looking at Evan and Izana arguing about 'why only Hal gets a free product?' , while Hal was focused on eating cookies with a satisfactory expression on his face..
He got a free mana tool after all..

Anisha chuckled a little..

She looked at the bright sunny sky while thinking about the difference between her previous and new life..

There's a saying that goes on in this Empire,
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger..
The agony which is not able to destroy you will become your strength later.. Today or tomorrow maybe the day after or some later day..
Some day or the other, your pain and hatred which you've kept deep down in your heart, you will have to forget and move ahead in life.. Or else your future and your past memories everything will be reduced to ashes due to this hatred..

Anisha thought that the old saying really matches her life a lot..
That's why she chooses to forget the past and move on..
But no matter how many times she tries to forget and move on she can't..

Because,
Even if the Axe forgets, the tree still remembers..

But despite all this, she chooses to be happy.. Choose to change her fate.. Choose to live her life to the fullest..
And now, she can proudly say that she is happy.. Yes, this is the life she always wanted..

Anisha smiled softly at her thoughts..

She felt very happy but suddenly out of nowhere, she felt a chill.. She didn't know why but she became somewhat anxious.. As if someone was looking directly at her...someone was talking behind her back..

But she brushed it off and focused on the trio in front of her..

Some place,
a little far away,
in a big dark room,
some masked people were discussing something.. There were approximately 13 people in total..
All of them were wearing the same owl-faced masks..
They were sitting at a big round table and in the middle of the table was a beautiful hourglass..

The hourglass has an ancient stone materialized inside..

"The flame disappeared.."
One of the masked men stated..

Everyone felt an ungodly amount of rage when they saw that he was telling the truth..
The red flame which was there a few moments ago was now gone.. It keeps coming and going for a month now..

It could only mean one thing -

"Lady Verita is happy.."
One of the masked men whispered..

"Only genuine happiness could extinguish the flame created by her wrath."
Another one responded..

"Only wrath and misery can wake up the heart of the Phoenix.."

Another one said while gritting her teeth in anger..

"Lady Verita can't be happy."

⚫ ☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫☁⚫

A/N : Don't forget to vote ~

(ಥ_ಥ)