▒47▒ 🔸 Festival and Mystery Man - 1 🔸

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮

When Anisha opened her eyes, it was the next morning..

The sun shone and birds tweeted through the window.. It was such a peaceful morning..

The curtains were drawn aside, and she could see the bright golden sunlight..

Ahh~
Days are passing by in the blink of eyes..

Today I'm going to the festival with Izana..

4 days later the Crown Prince's birthday banquet will be held..

And that day, the soldiers from the border will arrive..

I slowly opened my eyes as I sit up straight.. I yawned while I rubbed my eyes and also stretched my arms..

I called Leah and freshened up..

I wore a dark brown long sleeve shirt and and dark green pants.. My hair was braided at the back and and stopped just below my waist..

After that I went to the dining room to have breakfast with dad..
After breakfast, I bid farewell to dad and went outside to wait for Izana..After a couple of minutes Izana came and we head out to our destination..

After arriving there, we quickly wore our cloaks before stepping outside..

When I stepped outside of the carriage and took a look around, I gasped..

Everything is so...........It's all so......It's..

PRETTY!!

Every single inch of the capital was decorated in festive colors.. Even though there are so many decorations, it didn't even look tacky!

I could see hundreds of food stalls in my line of sight and some other amazing stuff..

Musicians and dancers lined the streets while the tourists walked around..

I could even see non powered Fairy lights around the area..

When the night comes, I bet all of the lights will turn on and the whole capital will look magical..

I mostly paid attention to the food stalls..

"Calm down Milady ~
If you keep staring at the food stalls like that, people will think that you are a lunatic.."

Izana said with a worried tone, but with a mocking face..

"Shut up! It's important to observe the food stalls.. We need to make a plan on how to conquer them all..!!"

I said absentmindedly as I stared at the food..

"Ah! Poor Anisha!! Does your household not treat you well? Are you not getting enough food there?? No wonder you are so thin..
Ah, you poor thing ~ "

He said while wiping his fake tears..

"What??"

I glared at Izana..

"I can give you a shelter and food in my house, and I'll even treat you well.. You are always welcome there ~"

"Ugh! Will you shut up!"

He is getting more and more annoying each passing day..

But what to do, that idiot is my one and only best friend ~

So I let it pass this time as well..

Izana guided me around the town and showed me the stores, town square marketplace and public garden.. They were all very loud and colorful.. It was an enjoyable experience..

The life of commoners are very different from us nobles..
Such bright and happy faces..

We hang around some places and had our launch on a noodles shop..

Ahh ~
I'm so full ~

But I still want to eat more.. (*'▽`*)

After that, Izana took me to the gaming zone.. We played some games..

Dart is my game..
I won it multiple times and collected many gifts.....But I had to step away because of Izana's continuous nagging, like 'give other people a chance' and all..

Hoh ~
Stupid Izana!
I was having fun..

So, our next destination is the armor shop..

As the time passed by, the crowd of people increased..

I looked around the town and I was shocked to see how packed it was.. It wasn't as packed as now when we arrived..

Vendors were everywhere and many people were walking around happily without a care in the world.. I found myself not wanting to be a noble and being envious of them.. Children running by bumped into me multiple times, but instead of being upset I just smiled at how carefree they were..

Then when I looked forward I gasped and couldn't find Izana..

'Shit! I was spacing out..'

As I tried to move forward hurriedly, I bumped into a strong back!

'Ah! I'm falling!!'

But a strong arm grabbed me and pulled me towards them..

Ba-dum!

'What?'

Suddenly my heart beat increased..

Ba-dum! Ba-dum!!

"...Are you all right?"

A deep but warm voice asked..

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮

A/N : I'm back! 😁✌

And special thank you to,

wangojayy
Hithashree03
vanilliedream
PinkScience134

to shower my notification with your votes!!

💙 Thank You So Much 💙