▒10▒ 🔹 Stay With Me 🔹

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹⏳🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸

**Tremble tremble**

Urghh!! I can't stop trembling!! I'm scared... I really am...dad...where are you...?
I'm so scared that even my tears are not flowing..
Dad...save me...Dad!!

Uhh!! Its Just like that time...

~ Flashback ~

A big golden room with expensive decorations and furnitures...it doesn't go with the lady who is kneeling in the floor with her crumped dress and a crying face...

Looks like she didn't changed her clothes for 2/3 days...even didn't bother to comb her hair.. She was just there...sitting on the marble floor...crying and pleading..

"Father...I didn't do it...trust me father...please.... I could never do such horrible things...Leah..she...she is innocent aswell... Trust me father..I was wronged.... Father...please...."

She was crying like a little kid and pleading...

"I know.."
He kneeled infront of her..

"Huh? Father? You...You believed me? Really?"

"Isn't it obvious... I know my daughter the most...who the hell would I believe if its not my daughter!!"

No..she can't take this anymore..she hugged her father not caring about her manners.. All she cared that,this man, her father believes in her..the only person...because, the whole empire thinks of her as a wicked women...

That was the first hug between the father and daughter, after her mother died..
Her Father also hugged her back and soothing her by patting her head..

"Father, please take me from this place...I can't take this anymore..its so suffocating... Save me, father... Save me!!"

"Don't worry...I'll take you from here...I'll take you to the mansion with me...far from here...just wait a few days...I'll talk and finalize your divorce with his majesty... Then I'll take you home..I can't let you be here either...trust me...I'll take you home...our home..."

"You promise father?"

"Yes...I promise... Just stay here and wait for me.."

She smiled weakly... Hoping to be saved..hoping to be free from here...

But reality isn't as easy as it looks..

That was the last time she saw her father...she waited and waited..but she never heard anything from her father...

She was on a house arrest, in the palace..alone..even maids are not allowed there..there was no source of information either..she can't even send her father a letter..all she could do is to wait...wait for her father...

"Father, where are you?!! Didn't you said that you will take me from here..father, where are you?? I'm scared.. Save me father! "

A few days later a present box came, addressing to her...as she opened the box...

Ahh!! Ahhh!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

She shouted..both in fear and pain..

"Father!!!"

It was the head of her father.. Who was executed that morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anisha!!! Anisha!!"

"Young miss"

"Anisha!! Ow no!! My daughter!! Wake up my child!! "

"Hurry call a physician!!"

Ahhh! I can't hear anything... So dizzy!!

"Anisha!!"

Umm..who is he...so blurry...hmmmm...father?

"Huh? Dad?"

"Yes..I'm here..Anisha... Dad is here..."

Huh..dad...Ah!! Why is he crying..?

"Can you see me? My baby, my child...dad is here...I'm sorry I'm late.."

"Dad!! Dad dad!!! "

She hugged him so tightly that no one can take him away..

"Dad!! Dad!!! Where did you go? I was so scared!! Dad!! Never leave me!! Stay with me!! "
I sobbed, clutching onto him tightly, my heart still racing from the fear of his absence.

"I'm sorry sweety..but, dad is here now..I won't go anywhere... Relax my child.."
His comforting voice wrapped around me, easing the panic that had taken hold of me.

"This time I'll kill whoever touches you..I'll save you this time...this time you rally on me dad..I won't let anyone harm you!!"
I promised fiercely, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill again..

"Silly girl...I'm right here..who dares to harm me? Just relax...let's go to the mansion first.."
He reassured me, gently wiping away my tears with his thumb.

The soft glow of the setting sun painted the sky in hues of orange and pink, casting a warm and comforting light on everything around.

"Ahh!! I'll go with you!! Don't leave me! Take me as well.."
I pleaded, not wanting to be separated from him again..

"Yes dear...we are going together.."

" Yes, together... Dad! Never leave me!!"

"Yes I won't.."

"You promise?"

"Yes..I promise.."

The evening breeze carried the scent of fresh grass and blooming flowers, cooling the warm tears on my cheeks..

"But you didn't keep the previous one..you didn't come to get me!"
I whispered, still holding onto him tightly..

"When?"
He looked genuinely confused..

"This time I'll never let you go.."

"Yes, I won't go either.."
Father reassured me, holding me close..

"Stay!"

"I will.."

Dad carried me to the carriage.. And once again, I cried until I fall asleep...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹⏳🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸

A/N: I'll use this "~~~" when there's a flash back scene..

It feels like every chapter has a crying scene.. (¯―¯٥)
Well, maybe because she never cried in her last life that's why she is crying so much now!? (︶︿︶)
Well, let's see..