▒52▒ 🔸 Festival and Mystery Man - 6 🔸

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮

I felt myself being pushed away by a big crowd..

"Izana! Evan!!"

I shouted..

"Izana you idiot!! Look here!! Hey!"

I called for them again, but they didn't seem to realize..

I started panicking as the contains of my dream start to show up..

"Izana!!"

They will also panic when they'll notice I'm not there..

Eventually after some time, I was able to escape the current of people.. I breathed in relief.. I cursed Izana under my breath..

'That damn idiot!!'

I looked around the new area I was in.. I was in the middle of the plaza or something?

In the middle there was a large cherry blossom tree.. I couldn't help but to stare in awe at its magnificent site..

Then suddenly I noticed some drunk people around there.. I shook my head quickly and decided to try look for those idiots..

I maneuvered the best I could through the crowd..

"Hey watch it!"

Someone glared..

"Sorry.."

I replied, pushing past them..

"Hey!"

Another person yelled as I accidentally stepped on their foot..

"I'm sorry!!"

I bowed.. After bumping and getting scolded by multiple strangers I got tired and decided to break Izana's leg when I find him..

Then suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me from the crowed..

My face got pressed by a strong chest..

Ba-dam!

Ba-dam!!

I can hear his strong heart beat.. I looked up to see his face only to met with a pair of green eyes staring right through me..

'His eyes....'

"Ahem!! Sorry to pull like that but you were going to the wrong direction.."

He said slowly releasing me..

He hold my hand and dragged me past people to the cherry blossom tree..

"Wait a little here.. You friends will find you here soon.."

"But this place is......"

I glanced at the drunk people at the back ally..

"Don't worry, I'll be staying here until your friends find you.."

Pang!

Suddenly a tightening feeling came to my chest.. My breath became heavy and my head start to hurt a little..

'Don't worry..I'll be staying here until he finds you..'