▒56▒ 🔹 Crown Prince's Birthday - 1 🔹

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪ 💙 ⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

When Anisha opened her eyes, it was the next morning..

The sun shone and birds tweeted through the window.. It was a peaceful morning..

Or maybe not?

"Damn!! How can I forget that today is the Crown Prince's birthday ball!!!"

Anisha shouted in sadness..

Two days have passed since the soldiers from the border came back..

And today is the Crown Prince's birthday ball.. Which Anisha totally forgot about, but she still have time to prepare her mind for the ball because it will start at evening..

Sigh~
What a pain~

Knock! Knock!!

"Come in.."

"Good morning, young miss!"

Leah greeted Anisha with a wide smile, there are three more maids behind her..

"Uhh? Leah??"

Anisha got scared at their excited expressions..

"Then let's start!!"

Leah clapped her hands and the other maids prepared the bubble bath and removed Anisha's nightgown..

'Ugh! It will continue for a long time..'

They started bathing Anisha when she sat inside the bubble bath and scrubbing her from head to toe.. They used a bunch of essential oils to spread on her skin..

After the bath, different kinds of face masks were applied on her without a rest..

.
.
.
.

At this moment, she sat in front of a mirror pouting her lips in silent protest..

Anisha looked at Leah who gently brushed her hair and said,

"Leah, just put my hair into a simple hairstyle.."

From behind, Leah glanced at her young miss in the mirror.. Her young miss, Anisha, was naturally beautiful..

Not only was her young miss beautiful on the outside, but also just as beautiful on the inside.. She was proud to serve such a well mannered and kind girl..

Leah admired Anisha while she combed the young miss's shiny long hair.. Just a simple hairstyle was not suitable for entering the palace, not to mention, on an occasion to spend time with the royal family..

'Just you wait young miss, everyone will fall hard for you today..'

Looking at the determined Leah, Anisha felt a chill down her spine..

"Wow! Young miss!! You are so beautiful..!!!"

Anisha's eyes widened slightly at the sight of her wearing a dress for the first time in a long time..

Then she said calmly,

"I'm a little pretty normally.."

The maids giggled at her response..

It's true, Anisha's reflection was truly beautiful..

Smooth and pale skin like porcelain and radiant silver hair that looked like real silver.. Sapphire eyes with a hint of cyan..

An appearance that was pure as a blank paper and at the same time it was elegant and beautiful.. It was like the look of an angel..

After tidying up, Anisha went to the hall where her father was waiting for her..

Her father looked dashing as always..

'Haah~ So bright~'

Anisha cried inwardly..

The carriage stopped infront of the Royal Banquet Hall..

Anisha came out of the carriage by taking her fathers hand.. And after the door keeper announced their names, they entered the Royal hall where the Crown Prince's birthday ball is held..

At that time, the sound of people talking stopped.. All eyes are focused on the father daughter duo, specially on Anisha..

Though Anisha attended some parties after her coming of age ceremony, but those always consists of indoor tea parties only..

So for many people, Marquis Verita's daughter is still a mystery..

Some people only heard of her beauty, some of them only saw her once on her coming of age ceremony, some of them admired her from afar and some of them are just naturally curious..

So when she was finally infront them, all eyes focused on her..

When she entered the ball gracefully, she was like a pure angel who had come down from the sky, she was also beautiful like a rose whose aroma was sensual and seductive in nature.. She did not fall short of the description of a woman whose beauty could bring down nations..

This was especially true when she wore a dress that complimented her features rather than her usual, comfortable, training clothes.. Her beauty was like a million blooming flowers..

Anisha sighed inwardly.. She is quite used to those kinds of stares because of her Crown Princess position in the past..

But, her father, Marquis Verita didn't quite like those stares..

He grabbed Anisha's shoulder and glared at those fly like people as if to kill them right here if they didn't avert their eyes..

Anisha sighed again~

'Dad is such a child..'

But somehow, Anisha felt warm inside.. She always wanted this kind of father-daughter relationship with her dad, and when this is finally happening, it still feels like a dream to her from which she never wanna wake up from..

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪ 💙 ⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

A/N :

Thank you so much for reading this story.. (*'▽`*)

And a special Thank You to,

Irachan321
ishuchimpu
halizbee13
Riduansafiy
lazyhany
cutieaxel12000000

for showering this novel with your precious votes..

..Thank You So Much..

(ಥ_ಥ)