▒19▒ 🔸 Letter 🔸

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⏳⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

After breakfast, Anisha is now enjoying her tea time in the garden while reading a book..

Her father has gone to his office after breakfast..

Today is such a bright day...it's mid Summer now.. But the weather isn't that hot..it's warm..

A perfect weather to relax..

Anisha is sitting in the middle of the garden where the roses are.. It's her favorite spot..

Anisha loves to look at the blue roses surrounding around her...

The blue roses only grow in the Verita house..

In the Beatrice Empire, every Nobel household have their one unique flower..

It's a symbol of that house.. You can't grow that flower in other places..

So, House of Verita's symbolic flower is Blue Rose..

While house of Patrickson have White Rose and house of Bellacian have Yellow Rose..

The Royal family's symbolic flower is White Tulip..

And the House of Castillo have The Amoria Rose, which is a combination of red and black.. Some of it's petals are Black and others are Red.. It's mixed together..

Just like their blood..

Anisha never seen it before..
So she was also curious about its looks, like everyone else..

Anisha was enjoying her tea, suddenly a maid came giving her a letter..

'A letter..?'

She never got any letters before.. So she was a bit curious about who was is from..

"Ah! It's Izana!!"

She was happy receiving a letter from Izana.. Her only friend she made yesterday..

While being happy, she opened the letter...

---------------------◇◆◇---------------------

Dear Anisha,

How are you? I'm not fine. I'm having bad stomach ache for eating so many sweets yesterday. Don't worry, I won't blame you (If you buy me food next time).

Well, I'm writing this letter because I want to give you a present. It's your birthday present.

As we are friends now, so I need to give you a birthday present separately. So that's it, I'm giving one to you. Hope you like it. If you don't like it, you still have to say you like it or I'll be angry.