▒27▒ 🔹 The Day before Execution 🔹

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔶🔸🌙🔸🔶🔸🔸🔸🔸

Her beautiful appearance turned into a huge mess from her stay into the prison...Her glossy silver hair became dull while her white Jade like skin became rough and dark... The ragged clothes she wore were even covered in dried muddy water... Her pervious noble look was nowhere to be seen... She looked so miserable that one would not think of her as the daughter of a Marquis...

A prestigious person, who's family had served the emperor ever since the beginning of The Beatrice empire..

Glory, wealth, long prosperous background, they had everything..

But it all shuttered at once, with a small and childish mistake..

A mistake she made out of envy, out of her jealousy..

She chose the wrong path..She made a mistake...

....Or did she?

There's always two sides of a story... Each side reveals a different and unique part.. You can't judge the story based on one part.. If you want to understand it, you need to learn more and deeper...

It's like the two shades of life.. You can't judge its color by seeing just one shade..

Humans are a very complicated creature..

Never judge someone without knowing the whole story... You may think you understand, but you don't..

Don't judge their choices without understanding their reasons..

Each story has a saint and a villain.. The villain hurts the saint and the saint endures everything until the hero comes to rescue her and punishes the villain..

Why?

The saint can fight monsters with her powers.. She can help and rescue people in need but can't find the villain alone?

Why does she have to wait for others to save her when she can save herself easily?

Hahhhhhhh~

Humans..

That girl was lying in the cold floor...hungry and tired...

Sick of crying, tired of trying..
But, she was smiling...Smiling while mocking her own self... Laughing at her pitifulness...

She was dying inside..No! She was already dead.. She was only breathing.. But her soul disappeared a long ago..

Lying soullessly, Looking blankly, Laughing mockingly...

"Life is unfair"

She mumbled..

Suddenly a soft footstep can be heard in the deep underground cell...

Someone came..

With lite steps, a person came closer...

"How are you?"

That person said..

"Who are you?"