▒63▒ 🔹 The Grand Duke 🔹

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔹🔷🔹⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Audrian de Castillo ♠

"Tch! I can't stand these people anymore.."

I got out of the banquet hall and moved to the terrace.. On my way to the terrace, I took a few bottles of fine red wine with me from the waiter.. I leaned against the terrace railing and looked out..

The moonlight illuminated the darkness..

I sipped the red wine directly from the bottle..

For a moment, I felt relaxed while watching the beautiful scenery before me.. I gently closed my eyes and listened to the wind around me..

Even standing in a carefree way, you could tell he was a great looking man..

Wide shoulders and long limbs, and a tight waist.. With a grim face that seems unlikely to bleed a single drop of blood, even upon stabbing..

His hair was the shade of darkness that is deeper than the abyss..

His eyes are redder than sparkling rubies and pure pigeon blood..

A cold dark chilling aura was emitting from his body..

Standing tall in the terrace, his eyes suddenly landed on the old blue tree far away from here, in the Empress palace garden.. 

Those small blue sparkles can be seen from here as well..

"Heh~
The Life Tree..
That fucking blue tree.."

It was the moment when his heart felt cold and he couldn't express his anger in words..

Without a second thought he jumped from the terrace to the nearest tree.. After that he kept repeating that process until he finally reached his desired place..

As he jumped infront of the Life Tree, he silently observed the tree for a while..

"Pfft!! Hah! Hahahahaa hahaaaaa.. Hah haaa.."

He started laughing infront of the tree..

"I don't even know why I'm laughing.. Hahahaaa haha.....haaa......... ...hah....hmm."

One moment ago he laughed like crazy and the other moment he became quiet..

A gust of wind passed by..

As he stepped outside into the cool air, his bare feet felt cold..

"Huh? When did I take off my shoes?"

Grand Duke looked at his bare foot in confusion..

"Hahh~ 
Am I drunk?
Don't know..
Who cares ~ "