▒73▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 4 🔸

⚪⚪💮⚪🍎⚪🎭⚪🍎⚪💮⚪⚪

For some reason Aura and Rion got along very well..

Well it all started as to find her deepest desire and soon they find it suffocating without seeing each other..

Rion knew that he wasn't supposed to feel that way but couldn't fight back with his feelings.. Sometimes he feels that he doesn't want to fight back in first place..

He fell in love with this human..
Her voice, her smile, her nonstop talking, her sweet smell...........everything ~

On the other hand Princess Aura, she doesn't regret her change of feelings at all..

She is happier nowadays and staying in the capital..
Other times she avoided being in the capital much because of the empress..
Well most of the time she stays in the battlefields.. So it's new to everyone that the Crown Princess is staying in the capital for almost a year.. Even the emperor noticed the change..

Well,
The spring is finally here ~

Life was good..
Things were going fine between Aura and Rion..

One day on a warm morning the two of them were enjoying the fresh scent of the newly bloomed roses..
They were sitting on the grass comfortably under the Life Tree in the Crown Princess Garden.. (Emerald Palace)

No one was talking anything but that silence was really a peaceful one..

[Note: At that time Emerald Palace was Crown Princess's palace.. The heir of throne always got to stay at the Emerald Palace.. Because, they thought the Life Tree will bless them.. Later the Emerald palace became the Empress Palace and Iris Palace became the Crown Prince/Princess Palace.. Iris palace is where Prince Pietro is currently living]

"Will you be going back after you fullfill my secret wish..?"

Suddenly Aura broke the silence..

"Not a wish, it's called desire.. Pfft!
Well yes, I have to go back after that.."

Rion smiled softly looking at her..

"What will happen if I never find what I desire the most? Will you be staying till then?"

Hearing the question Rion chuckled a little and lay backwards on the grass making himself comfortable..

"I don't know what will happen.. Why? Do you want me to stay?"

Rion smiled a little and looked at her..

Aura gulped realizing his gaze..

"I don't know.."

Saying that she also laid beside Rion..

A moment of silence passed by ~

Suddenly something happened!!!