▒11▒ 🔸 Deepest Desire 🔸

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹⏳🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸

~~~~~~~~~

.
.
.
.

She was running towards the kings chamber.. She was scared and angry..not knowing what do do...

A few minutes earlier a present came..when she opened it, it was her father's head..what??
They killed him..her father...her only family...
How could they??
Why???

*BAM!!*

"Ahh! Look who is here!"

Said a woman who was sitting beside Edgar..the current emperor...

"Hah! Seems like, you loved my gift lady Anisha.."

Edgar said mockingly..

"Why why why!!! Why did you do that???"

"Why, you ask...."

"It's me whom you hate..then.....then why did you....my father..... My father.....ah!! Why did you kill him?? Why!!"

She was shouting.. Couldn't keep her calm anymore..

Her whole body was shaking.. Even her voice cracked.. But the hate and the agony in her was raising venomously in every passing second..

Her heart was feeling numb.. She lost all her self controls.. She was not herself anymore ~

"Well, I didn't kill him.. He just got his punishment for not following the emperors orders.. And do you know, he has been selling our royal information to our enemies?
I bet you do!
So, he just got what he deserved ~"

"What?? What are you saying?
Are you really that dumb?
My father has always been loyal to the throne.. He would never do that.. You already know that yourself right?
So why? Why are you saying all this??? Why are you lying?!!"

She shouted..

"Ah! Feels like lady Anisha has lost her mind.. What would she do if she hears that, not only her father but her full household is punished.. All of the workers of that house were also hanged..."

That women looked at Anisha while smirking..

"What?!! No!! No...what did they ever do to you?? Why did you... No! No way!!"

Anisha shouted angrily.. She was going crazy.. She couldn't think anymore.. It felt like she was burning inside but at the same time her thoughts became numb.. She lost it!

Why...why they have to go this far...why?

Her brain kept repeating the same question..

"Your traitor father and traitor household, all are vanished.. They got what they deserved.. So, being a lady of that house , aren't you also guilty? Ah, my king! am I wrong?"