▒61▒ 🔸 Where is the Grand Duke? - 1 🔸

⚫⚪⚪⚪💙💚🔷💛💜⚪⚪⚪⚫

The four of them headed outside of the banquet hall and went straight to the garden on the front..

They searched here and there for a while but couldn't find the Grand Duke..

Then they searched the next sport and so on..

But Alas!!

No matter where and how neatly they searched, they couldn't find any trace of the Grand Duke..

"Hey, how about we ask the royal guards or knights to search for him instead?"

Rose suggested..

"No.. We can't do that.."

Izana replied..

"Why??"

Rose looked at him with questioning eyes..

"We told the Duchess that we'll search for the Duke ourselves.. So we can't.."

Evan replied while still searching..

"Well more than that,
This is the Grand Duke we are talking about.. We don't know where he is and what he is doing.. The elders let us do it because they don't want anyone to know and they can trust us..
If they wanted they could've just asked the royal knights you know, but they didn't..
So, Know the difference.."

Izana pointed out..

"Wow Izana!
You observe people well.."

Rose exclaimed in admiration..

"Well that's a part of my charm ~"

Izana smiled at Rose, making her blush..

"Well guys! I think we should divide the areas and search for the Duke.. We are wasting too much time on the same place.."

Anisha suggested..

"Yeah.. I guess she is right.."

Evan joined aswell..

"Oh! So let's decide.."

Rose came forward..

Izana calculated for a moment and stated,

"Okay.. Rose you go to the front side.. Anisha, you search the lake and green house area behind the garden.. Evan, you search the back and I'll go to the Emerald palace side on the east..
Don't go any further than the area of the Royal Banquet hall.. Okay?"

The three of them clapped looking at Izana..

"Wow, Izana.. You are awesome!!"

Anisha clapped hard..

"I admire you, sweet boy ~"

Evan pocked Izana's cheeks..

"Woah.. You order well~"

Rose chuckled..