▒39▒ 🔸 Goodbye 🔸

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🌱 🐸 🌱⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

As days passing by, my training is getting harder and harder..

Thanks to the strong DNA from my ancestors, I'm grasping everything quickly and perfectly... ✌

I'm also reading some books about how to manage the fief and territory, since my dream is to inherit my fathers title...

Though I already read about those thinks in past, out of curiosity of course.....But this time, I'm reading more advanced books about this with a strong motto..

With days passing like this, my other 2 meetings with the Crown Prince happened..

Well, which was kind of strange actually...

I mean,

He acted quite.........strange?

Over friendly, I guess?

Which is totally out of his character... (¬_¬)

Well, if it was the ME from before, I would've been overly happy about that.....But the ME from now, finds it annoying and disgusting...

"Does it suit your tastes?"

Egar asked out of nowhere...while sitting on the chair opposite to mine..

'Ah, of course it tastes good but at this rate, I think I'll get indigestion because of you, prince..'

"Yes.."

Unable to express my innermost feelings, I simply focused on eating as fast as possible..

' I'm just going to have to eat quickly and end this meeting so I can escape to the training grounds...'

Today is my last meeting with Egar..

Haah~
Finally!!

We are currently at the Emerald Palace garden..

Emerald Palace, which is also known as the Empress Palace..

I spent my last few years of life here.......

Stuck?
Ummm....No..
With my own choise..
My own foolish choise...

Why did they arranged today's meeting at the Emerald Palace?

The memories of sadness is everywhere.. It's suffocating here..

To stop myself from thinking too much, I focused on eating the cakes..

Looking at the cakes of different flavor and color, somehow Izana's face came to mind..

Huhummm..
I chuckled in my mind..

That idiot told me to taste every single cake from here, because they're the best of quality and really delicious.. If someone eat these once, they can never forget its taste.........in his entire life...

"Pfft....ahem..ahem..."

Damn!
I almost laughed loudly..

I looked at Egar and uh!

Our eyes met!!

Was he looking at me??