▒35▒ 🔹 Royal Library - 2 🔹

🌕🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 👑 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🌕

'Ah.. So peaceful..'

For a moment Anisha forgot about Egar's existence there, and lost in the world of books..

Right now, Egar and Anisha were sitting on a table and reading the books that they've chosen..

They were sitting face to face on the table and on their right side, there's a wide open window..

Unknown to them, there was someone hiding in one of the trees outside the window and taking note to their every action..

'Shit! Why aren't they talking today aswell? We didn't give them any refreshments as per his Majesty's order.. But still the crown Prince.....he.......damn!!
What I'm gonna say to his majesty?!!'

The man on the tree sighed..and continued watching them...

Egar...who already knows about the presence of his fathers spy, smiled a little under his breath..

'Heh~ Let's see what happens after that...'

It's late evening now..

Today's meeting went smoothly aswell.. After passing time while reading they ended their meeting when the time came and Anisha went home..

Egar is now in his office, doing some paperwork...

* Knock! Knock!! *

"Come in.."

After hearing the response that person came in..

It's Shen..
Egar's Attendant..

"Your highness.."

Shen didn't talk for a while which made Egar irritated..

"Sigh~ Tell me what happened?
Is is father??"

Egar sighed and stopped what he was writing... Then he looked at Shen..

Shen hesitate a bit then spoke..

"Yes, Your highness... His majesty wants you to meet him now.."

"Yeah... I know.."

Egar stood up and start to walk towards Emperors Office, with Shen following behind..

After walking for a while they are infront of the Emperors office..

Infront of the office, there's one of his Majesty's attendant waiting for Egar..