▒83▒ 🔸 Blue Bird and Green Grasshopper - 3 🔸

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Anisha's eyes became blurry and she was losing her balance.. Even with her blurry vision, she could see Hal's worried face as he was coming closer and closer..

"Anisha! Anisha??"

Her eyes became more blurry as she saw darkness around her.. She could only hear Hal's worried voice..but after a while, it stopped completely..

"Hal?"
She muttered as she couldn't sense him anymore..

She tried to open her eyes and discovered herself in a very dark room.. After her eyes got adjusted in the dark, she looked around and found herself in a very familiar place..
It was her room, her previous room...to be precise, the empress room..

** THUMP!! **

'What!!! Why I'm in here??'

She started panicking a little..

'Did I go back in time again?? No! Plz no!!'

"Hal???"

Tears started to form in her eyes..

"Hal where are you???"

"Anisha!"

She heard Hal's voice coming from the farthest side of the room..

"Hal! Hal!!"

She looked here and there in search of him..

"Anisha!"

Anisha ran in the direction where his voice was coming from..

"Anisha, please listen to me!"

"No Hal ! Please..go back.."

** THUMP!! **

Anisha's heart stopped as she heard her own voice coming from that direction as well..

'What? My voice?? I'm talking to...Hal??'

Anisha focused on the voice and stopped at the destination where it was coming from..
It was the balcony of her previous room... Seems like It's night time.. The moonlight was coming from the balcony.. Now she could see herself and Hal.. An older version of them..

She was crying while Hal was holding one of her hands with a worried face.. It looked very urgent..

'Did I ever have any instance conversation with him like that??'

Anisha became anxious because she can't remember those moments.. And for further information, she moved closer to hear the conversation clearly..

"This is dangerous Hal.. Please go back.."

"No, not without you.. You're coming with me.."

"No Hal, please understand.. I can't leave like that.. I need to end all this.."

"No, you don't have to.. You are not safe here Anisha....you never were.."

It was painful for Hal to mutter these words..

'Hal..why are you making such a sad and regrettable face?'

The present Anisha thought.. Her heart ached painfully looking at his face..

His hair was messy, his voice was somewhat shaky and his eyes...they looked like they have lost all of their shine.. They looked lifeless..
And his body language seemed somewhat desperate.....desperate to protect..