▒12▒ 🔹 A little Intro 🔹

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹⏳🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸

.
.
.
.
.

Ahhhh...So many days has passed... Now its only a few weeks before my birthday..

My household looks really strange.. Everyone is busy with my birthday preparations..the most busy one is Leon, the Butler..

Yeah, the other day he had a nose bleed from over working..
I don't get it why they are preparing that much..

Well, in my previous life, they also did prepared a big banquet...but this time it looks a little different..they are going crazy over it..they are over doing it as if being possessed!!

Days are passing by like this..I'm getting happier everyday.. And nowadays, I'm not having any nightmares aswell...

After talking with the priest and telling everything to dad while crying my heart out, somehow I feel fresh..I feel less burdened...I....I feel free...

Ahhh!!
So it's true..... Talking actually helps...
Well only with the right person tho..

As my birthday celebration is approaching, I'm getting so excited about it..!!

Well not because of the banquet, obviously... But because, I can start my sword training after it!!
Yayy!! I'm so happy!!
I'm looking forward to it... (*≧▽≦)

Oh! After crying so much for those days, I totally forgot to introduce myself properly.. Okay, let's do it now..

My name is Anisha..
Anisha De Verita..Daughter of Marquis Simone De Verita..
Who is the head of the blue division knights...that's what I'm currently aiming for..To inherit the title of Marquess as well as, be the head of the blue division knights.. ✌

♣♧♣

Well, in our empire, we have three Marquess families who have the greatest influence in the empire for generations. They are called the Pillars of the Empire..

Marquis Nicolas vel Patrickson.. Head commander of the green division knights..who lead the war..

who lead the war

Marquis Hansel Bellacian...
Advisor of the Emperor..his strategies are beyond your expectations.. They are the family of great wisdom..

And finally,

Marquis Simone De Verita..
My father.. Head commander of the blue division knights.. We also go to the war..But we mostly guard the borders.. We major in the defence system..

 We major in the defence system

The three of them are the Emperors most trusted Aids..

Well, there's another one...The Grand Duke!!

Audrian de Castillo

Audrian de Castillo..
The most powerful man in this empire.. Even more powerful than the Emperor you can say..

His half devil blood and monstrous strength makes him most powerful man in this empire..
Other empires are also scared of him..

But he doesn't go to the war that much..he is the one who takes care of the monsters..his knights fight with the monsters, that breaks into the empire time to time..

His Castle is little far from the capital.. He doesn't like crowded places..so we got to see him rarely..
In my last life I only saw him twice..

The emperor and the grand Duke grew up together.. Well I can say, my father and the other two marquess aswell..the five of them..

Well their families were close and knowing that they have to help each other in the future they got along that way..

....But that one incidence.... That one horrible tragedy took everything away..

They don't show it, but they start to grow apart eventually...

That incident.... Ahhh...it was such a horrible day...

I couldn't forget about it even though I tried so hard...my mother...my lovely mother suffered for a long time because of that...the Empress...ah, and that child aswell..

Everything fall apart...everything..

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹⏳🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸

🕙