▒65▒ 🔹 The Amoria Palace - 1 🔹

⚪⚪💮⚪💮⚪🍎⚪💮⚪💮⚪⚪

Anisha slowly opened her eyes as she sit up straight.. She yawned while rubbing her eyes and also stretched her arms..

It isn't that bright yet but there's already some light outside of the window so it must already be morning, although it's still quite early..

Anisha got up from bed and freshen up.. After that she rang the bell and call for Leah to change her clothes..

She wore a loose white shirt and black pants and went straight to the training grounds..

She ran about 40 laps of the training ground and went back to her room..

Today she only ran and did some light exercises.. Because she have to get ready to go to the Amoria Palace..

Yes, that's right!!

Today is the day they are going to the Castillo Mansion, which is not a mansion but a palace itself.. It looks more eye catching than the Imperial Palace..

Anisha hurried to her room and took a fragrant bath.. After that the maids became busy to doll her up while she lazily ate her breakfast..

"MY LADY, your beauty is blinding!"

The maids looked at her in awe..

For today, she wore a dark yellow brocade dress with mesh puff sleeves.. The neckline was wide so she wore a black silk choker with a dangling amber gemstone..

For her face, she asked the maids to put light makeup on her.. As her cheeks and lips were naturally pinkish anyway so she let them be natural..

And for her hair, she let it flow with loose curls..

After getting ready she asked the maids to leave.. After all of them are gone she looked at herself in the mirror..

"I'm really a little beautiful, ahem!"

She admired her looks alone..

Though she forgot many things about the past, but she never forgot her face from before..

She looked closely to her face..

"It looks fresh.."

She mumbled..

If she remember correctly, her face from before was always tired..

The pressure of being a Crown Princess was heavy..

When her bridal lesson started she went through a mental breakdown.. She had to know everything, she had to do everything perfectly..

She didn't had the time to rest and breath properly..

And with all that, she became insomniac..

She couldn't sleep at night at all..

She never got the proper rest.. No one took care of her other than Leah..

Her father wasn't allowed to enter the Empress Palace until the bridal lessons are fully over..

At that time,
Only Leah and Harllod was by her side..

Hah~
Harllod..

"No! No! No no!!
Don't start thinking of him again!!
No!!"

Anisha shouted slapping her cheeks..

If she start to think about Harllod again, her mind will get blank again..

So no, not now..

Suddenly, a small box in her bedside table glowed faintly..

She ran hurriedly and opened the box..

She found a yellow envelope there..

"Oh! A letter from Izana!!"

Anisha smiled brightly..

Well the box in Anisha's hand is a new item from Reed..

It hasn't released yet..

Evan gifted this to the four of them..

And when I say the four them, it means -
Anisha, Izana, Rose and Harllod..

Well Evan has one of his own aswell..

And if you are thinking how did Evan bought so many of them before it even releasing, the answer is simple..

Because he is a prince of this empire.. (☞゚∀゚)☞

No,
Wrong answer!! (ᵕ≀ ̠ᵕ )

You can't just easily buy and grab something from Reed because of your higher status..

Reed is a store maintained and controlled by the Tower Magicians.. So no one hold power over this store.. And thus, this brand runs at its own free will..

So, the reason Evan got the items because he is the one who invented them..

Yes, that's right.. ԅ( ˘ω˘ ԅ)

As we know, Evan can use mana, so he studied in the magic tower..

Making magic items with small pieces of mana stones and drawing magic circles with them was his very own idea..

So in other words, Evan is the owner of the famous brand Reed..

And this magic letter box is his new invention..

Every box have their unique code.. You just have to write a letter and seal the code on the back of the envelope and place it in the box..

And voila!
You are done!

Your letter will go to its destined place..

Anisha opened the letter and read the contents..

°•. ✿ .•°

Dear Bird,

Are you ready yet?
I'm already leaving the estate with Evan.. Don't know about Harllod and Rose.. But come soon, don't be late..

Bye~

.•° ✿ °•.

After reading the letter Anisha hurried downstairs..

Because she already got a letter from Rose saying that they also leave their estate..

After hurrying to the downstairs, she found her father dressed up beautifully and was waiting for her..

⚪⚪💮⚪💮⚪🍎⚪💮⚪💮⚪⚪

A/N : Don't forget to vote ~ ヽ('▽`)/