▒2▒ 🔹 Him 🔹

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫💜⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

It all started when we were kids..

when I often go to the imperial palace with my parents..

My mother was the friend of the empress.. So she often took me there and that's how I met him........Edgar..

Edgar von Legulas..the crown Prince of this empire..

He always sticks to the mother empress..

Though the empress wasn't his real mother..
Actually, his mother was the previous empress..who died during giving birth to Edgar..

Then the emperor married the youngest daughter of a viscount..The present empress..
She was a social butterfly.. A kind and lively woman..everyone loved her..

When she became the empress she showered the prince with love..
Though Edgar was not her biological son, she loved him wholeheartedly.. So did Edgar....he also loved the empress so much..

Soon after getting married, the empress gave birth to a son..
Everyone thought about the change of the crown Prince or whom to side with..

Because as the first empress died there was little connection left..though the first empress was from a Count family with a strong background but still that was a political marriage..and the emperor cherish the second empress.. So everyone's thoughts were not unnecessary..

The emperor and empress, however, declared that the crown prince's position would always belong to Edgar. They loved both of their sons dearly. The second prince was named Evan von Legulas.

Edgar adored Evan so much and spent as much time as possible with him. Whenever he had a moment free, he would come and play with his younger brother. Everyone was pleased to see the two princes growing up happily together, like true siblings.

But happiness doesn't stay longer...
Some tragedies are bound to happen..
And with those few seconds of tragedies, everything falls apart..everything...

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪💔⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪