▒76▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 7 🔸

⚪⚪💮⚪🍎⚪🎭⚪🍎⚪💮⚪⚪

Months later on the Amoria Palace Aura sat alone on a bench while rubbing her big belly..

Today aswell, her father visited her and it was hard to send him back..

A lot happened within those months ~

She stepped out from becoming the next heir and gave Pietro the title of Crown Prince willingly..

Though her father and the aristocrats were not happy with her decision but still they couldn't do anything about it because they're well aware of her stubbornness..

So the emperor granted her unborn child the title of Grand Duke of Castillo and gave them the Northern part of the empire to secure their future..

Some nobles under Pietro used the form of 'Devils illegitimate child' to change peoples opinions.. Saying that this monster could destroy this empire..

Well they had to go through the emperors fury after that, the emperor searched them and burned them alive...making a public execution..

After that everyone became silent about it but inside their mind they feared the thought of it..
Because it's an empire that was blessed by the goddess.. A devil coming from the royal bloodline made them scared, because the royal bloodline needs to be pure.. They have the goddess's blessings so they can't get mixed with a devils blood.. What if the goddess gets angry?? What will happen then???

Such nonsenses...sigh ~

Well, now finally everything settled ~

Aura will met her due date soon..

Her father wants to hurry and pass the crown to Pietro and go to a retirement.. Well more than a retirement, he wants to enjoy his old age with his daughter and grandchildren in Amoria Palace..

Though no one supported him on his decision, but as stubborn as he is everyone knows they can't stop him anyway..

A few days ago Pietro came to visit Aura and made her sign a contract..

'The contract stated that,
Aura or her child or any other future members of her family can never come back to the Imperial Family or have anything to do with them..
No Grand Ducal member can sit on the throne or kill someone from the Imperial family..
If someone dares to do that, a curse will fall upon them.. A curse that will continue for lifetime..'