▒1▒ 🔸 Ending or Beginning 🔸

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🌙⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

.
.
.
.

Why why?!!

Why did you do this to me?
Why?

Didn't I loved you with all my heart and soul..?
Wasn't it me who was always beside you in every situation..?

It was me everytime not her!!
Then why?

Why didn't you ever looked at me?
Why you never felt a little bit of affection towards me..but you could do anything and everything for her..why?!!

* She wanted to say all this to the man whom she loved selflessly in all her life..but she couldn't say it..because she doesn't have the energy anymore..*

People are shouting everywhere..

"Kill her"

"Kill the bitch"

"She is a witch"

"She wanted to kill the saint"

"She doesn't want the king to be blessed with children"

"Die"

"Die bitch"

"Daughter of traitors"

"Die"

Hahhh ~
I want to die soon as well..

I have nothing left. Everything I ever loved or cared for is gone.
My family, my reputation, my friends, even my beloved man. They all turned their backs on me, or were taken away by the cruel fate.

People say that I have a black heart, that I deserve this punishment.
But do they even know me?
Do they know the truth behind the lies that stained my name?
When did it all start to go wrong?
I don’t know. I can’t remember anything but pain and betrayal.

If I knew this before, I wouldn't have fall in love with you!!

Hahhh..
I don't care anymore ~
If I got a next life I won't care about that stupid emotion called love..I would live for me..my own choices and my own rules.. I would cherish my family more.. I would cherish myself more ~

The royal knight said something to Him and he nodded..

Oh I got it!!
Now, It's the time for my execution, my death penalty ~
Pfft!!

So tired.. I don't feel anything but exhaustion.. Wouldn't it be better if I just kill myself..??

I won’t beg for mercy, or confess to a crime I didn’t commit. I won’t give them the satisfaction of seeing me broken. I will face death with courage and defiance.

I looked at my beloved Man for the last time.. As our eyes meet, even with my shabby appearance I smiled my most most beautiful smile..

His eyes shook..haah!!

"Goodbye love..Let's not meet again!"

I said in a low voice that even I couldn't hear..

His eyes widened.. Did he understand what I just said??

Nah ~

Well whatever..
Don't care anymore.. My life is ending anyway...

With that I stick out my tongue and....Ugh!!!

I bit my tongue!

I bit down hard on it, feeling a sharp pain in my mouth. I tasted blood, warm and metallic. I hoped that this would be enough to end my life, to escape from the nightmare that had become my reality. They had accused me of something I didn't do, something horrible and unforgivable. They had turned everyone against me, even those who I thought were my friends. They had taken everything from me, my dignity, my happiness, my future. I had nothing left to live for..

Damn, it hurts!!

But it's fine.. Even with all this I still don't want to die without dignity.. I will not let you guys kill me..I won't..
I'm not guilty!
So, I won't die like that..
You people don't have the right to kill me!
I never gave you that right..

Ugh!
It hurts..my eyes are getting blurry..
I'm sleepy.. My breathes are becoming heavy.. So this is how it feels when you die ~
Now I can die peacefully ~

I closed my eyes and waited for the darkness to take over. But instead of fading away, I found myself in a strange and surreal place. It was like a dream, but more vivid and intense. I saw flashes of memories, images of my past, people I loved and hated, moments of joy and sorrow. I heard voices, whispers, screams, laughter, music, silence. I smelled flowers, smoke, perfume, decay, and freshness. I felt heat, cold, pain, pleasure, touch, emptiness.
I was confused and scared. Was this heaven or hell?
Was this my life flashing before my eyes?
Was this a punishment or a reward?
I tried to make sense of it all, but it was too overwhelming and chaotic.

I wanted to die, but I wasn't sure if I was already dead.
I wondered if anyone would miss me, if anyone would mourn me, if anyone would know the truth about me..

I wondered if I had made a mistake, if I had wasted my life, if I had any regrets. I wondered if there was any hope, any meaning, any purpose..

I wondered if this was the end or the beginning..

I don't want to wake up again.. let me stay like this, cause I don't want to wake up and feel those nasty feelings again..

So let me sleep..a long sleep..

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⏳⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

A/N : This is my first time writing something.. So there might be so many mistakes.. I'm truly sorry for those grammatical errors..
Feel free to correct me (in a good way) (¯―¯٥)