▒64▒ 🔸 Anxiety 🔸

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽⚪💠⚪🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽

It's been a week since the Crown Prince's birthday ball has ended..

Everything became calm as usual..

It's early in the morning yet Anisha was sitting on her desk and writing something energetically..

Today she got a letter from the Grand Duchess, inviting her to their mansion in the capital.. So currently she is busy writing a reply about how grateful she is for receiving an invitation from the duchess..

Anisha looked very excited..
In the past and present aswell, Anisha admired the duchess so much..

Duchess Diana,
She is calm, beautiful, charming, intelligent and strong aswell..

As a former princess of Ester kingdom, where people valued intelligence and strength, she inherited it all perfectly..

Their motto is to,

Prove your worth to yourself, not to others..
Challenge yourself everyday and win everyday..

Though the people of Easter kingdom have a strong mana but because their mana is defensive and not offensive, so they can't use it to attack or on combat purposes..

So they train their body hard to become stronger anyway..

Because they can't use their calm mana to attack, so they use their mana to make various magic items which is popular all over the continent..

And because they possess the only forest of spirit beasts, The Forest of Losts, they tame the beasts easily using their calm mana..

Whenever Anisha see that calm smile on the duchess's face, she feels calm inside..

'Is it because of her mana? Or simply because I admire her?'

Anisha questioned herself but didn't get any answer..

'Well whatever it is, for now let's enjoy the calmness..and.....and The Amoria Rose!! Yayyy!!! '

Anisha was so excited to finally able to see The Amoria Rose in this life..
In both of her life's, she wanted to see the Amoria Rose atleast once..

Amoria Rose is Castillo Dukedoms symbolic flower..

Red and black, two colors are mixed together just like their blood..

With a combination of red and black, The Amoria Rose gives off a dangerous yet attractive vibe..

They say,

The Amoria Rose was a parting gift to the Crown Princess who fell in love with the Devil king..

The devil king gifted her this Rose as a symbol of their love..