▒37▒ 🔸 Festival - 2 🔸

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪ 🔍 ⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

It's a whole new world to me.. I've never seen this colorful side of the world before..

Izana said that, the festival was nothing like the National day or new year festival, but still there is plenty of things to see..

There were many unique foods and some people did tricks, danced and sang songs...

We also watched a play and cheered for someone who did some magic tricks...

We ate so many street foods and tried some games as well...

We laughed a lot..

How long has it been since I laughed so freely..?

After meeting the prince again, I was nervous and often couldn't sleep well at night... Because I kept thinking, what if I stuck on some trap again... What if I can't change my future.. What if all of that scary things happen again?

What will I do then??

That's why, I started to train really hard to the point that fall asleep the minute I lay down my bed, so that I don't have to think about useless things anymore...

"I'm hungry again.."

Izana said stroking his belly..

"Yes, Me too.."

"Okay, let's eat something delicious.."

Izana tried to go to a restaurant but I shook my head and pointed to the food stalls again...

"I don't have a problem but Are you okay with eating these again?"

"Yes.. As it came out like this, I want to eat dishes that I couldn't usually eat.."

I said happily..

We tried some street food and some traditional foods of the empire.. It was really delicious..

I brought a candy apple for dessert.. It looked quite testy that brought water to my mouth..

But when I tried to eat it, somehow it fell on the ground.. ('△`)

Oh, that's too bad..! (ó﹏ò。)

I looked at the dusty candy apple with a look of despair... Looking at me like that, Izana burst into a laughter..

I let it slip because he is my dear friend but then he laughed even harder and louder..

Damn!
Stupid Izana!

"Sorry, It was really cute..!!"

Izana said while brushing off his tears...

"What's cute!!"

"It's like a kid dropping their candy.. You looked like you are about to cry..."

I hurriedly denied but he continued to laugh..

"Why are you so sullen?"