▒51▒ 🔸 Festival and Mystery Man - 5 🔸

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮

After coming out from the casino, they sat on a bench near the food stalls.. The sun already sat and the fairy lights around the stalls giving off a heavenly aura around the festival..

"Now tell me, how do you know her?"

Izana said making me sit beside him..

"Haah ~ Because she is my best friend, you dumbass!"

"Oh, Best friend...
Wait, what?!!! When?? Then what am I..? Anisha!!!"

Izana shouted shaking Anisha by holding her shoulder..

"Yes, best friend.. So what?"

That red haired one replied leisurely..

"No! She is my best friend!! Right Anisha?"

Izana looked at Anisha with teary eyes.. Anisha just looked at them in disbelief..

They looked like 5 year old kids quarreling with each other for 'who mommy loves the most' ... 😒

"Huh! Dream on.. We've been best friends since childhood.."

"Then why didn't I knew about it? Why none of you mentioned it before??"

Izana scoffed..

"Well...we haven't been in a touch for a long time.."

Finally Anisha broke the silence..

"Ah, is that so.."

Izana looked at Anisha and saw her making a complected expression, so he stopped his whining..

"Yeah...we haven't seen each other for a really long time.."

That boy's dark olive eyes were knotted with a very completed mixture of emotions..

Anisha looked at him in the eyes..

Olive green eyes and light red hair, just like his mother, the second empress of this empire..

Yes, this red haired person who gambled a while ago and used tricks to win, and now is sitting with them, is none other the second prince of this empire..

Evan von Legulas

The young and genius mage of the Magic Tower..

Evan and Anisha used to be best friends since they're born.. Yes, used to be, not anymore, or so Anisha thought..

They haven't met for almost 10 years..

Sigh ~

10 years is a long time.. After that incidence happened, everything fall apart.. Everyone's view changed, relationship changed, everything changed.. And so, they haven't met anymore..

But, it's not the same for Evan.. He still regard Anisha as his one any only best friend and it will never change for him..

"You guys ~
Why so serious?"