CHAPTER 5

Jennie's POV

"Here's your medicine. Please let me know if you need anything--"

"You don't need to do this, Jennie." She said

We're in the front of their house and I'm waiting for her to open it.

"But I wanted to." I pouted.

"You're so cute. Come inside I'll get you a water." She said and I settled on the chair in a small table.

"I need to prepare a food before Lisa will get home." She said while placing the cup of water in front of me.

"You need to take rest. I'll be cooking." Smile brightly on her.

"But you need to tell me what food should I prepare." I said while scratching my nape.

"It's up to you. What you wanted to do?" She asked me.

"Kimchi fried rice is my specialty. Is that fine?" I asked excitedly.

"Great. Since I do have a laundry earlier and bought atleast stock for us I do have the ingredients. Let me help you."

-----
Lisa's POV

"Thank you again, Mina." She just nod and wave her goodbye to me.

I walk going inside greeted by my mom who is now cleaning the dishes.

"Did you eat first mom?" I asked and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Uhmm, no. Your classmate came here and bring you your reviewer. It is place now on the table in our room." She said continuing what she's doing.

"Classmate? Reviewer? Mom, reviewers are paid off? I can't buy those." I asked confused.

"Your classmate said that your professor gave it. It is like a reward." She said wiping her hands on a dry towel.

Weird.. My professor is very strict in terms of that reviewer. If can't paid then you can't have it. Money is running in our school if you don't have money then poor you. You can't have what others can have.

I proceed to our room and sit down on the floor- cause we don't have bed and just check the reviewer that MY classmate have given. My eyes widened in shock when I found out that the reviewer is for all our subject. This is too much. I mean this is so expensive.

"Mom! Who gave this to you? The name of my classmate? Who is she or he?" I bombarded my mom a questions while walking out the room.

"I don't know. But she's beautiful and kind." My mom said like she's not interested on answering.

"Mom, you accept a book with the person you barely knows." I sighed and sitted on the other chair of our table.

"Don't think too much, Priya. Let's eat before it get cold." I stare at my mom suspiciously.

"Mom, I told you stop working." She just shrugged and continue eating.

I get a spoonful of food and-- "Did you order or buy this mom? This is not your cook." She just shrungged again and eat peacefully. "Mom, I'm telling you if you did not answer--"

"Honey, just eat okay? Why does the food doesn't taste good? It's delicious right?" My mom said looking at me intently.

I won't deny it. This kimchi fried rice is really delicious maybe if I found out who made this it will be my favorite dish of this restaurant or who ever made this.

I just continue eat peacefully and I would take my rest to find out who really gave this book to me. It's really expensive and if someone try to pull off a prank on me and make me embrass in front of many people then I wont hesitate to take my revenge.