CHAPTER 25

Lisa's POV

I thought we're going to have lunch by just the two of us. I didn't know that these two are going to tag along.

"Jennie, try this it's delicious." Hanbin said and about to put the spicy chicken on Jennie's plate.

"She's not eating spicy." I told him while shielding my chopstick on him.

Kai chuckles. "How come you didn't know that?" He said and just put some vegetables on Jennie's plate.

I'll be honest that this Kai is really good. His attitude is very different from this Hanbin.

"Lisa.." I turn to look at Jennie and she's gesturing me to the bowl.

I looked at her confuse until she puts the bowl in front of me.

"Oh? Why did you bought this?" I asked.

"For you. That's a peace offering for avoiding you." She said and continue to eat.

"You should have avoid her. She's no good for you." Hanbin utters.

"Just continue eating." Jennie told him.

"Anyways, Jennie can I bring you home later?" Kai asked her.

"No! I'll be the one to bring her home." Hanbin protest.

"I asked her first. Why don't you just asked her first before me." Kai told him.

"Tsk. Let's asked Jennie who she wanted to go with." Hanbin suggested and I just ignore them and continue eating.

"Lisa.. Do you want me to bring you home?" I turn to look up on the three of them when I heard Jennie asked me.

The disappointment on their faces makes me wanted to laughed.

"I bring my car with me. Since Mina is not working with you anymore. I'll bring you home everytime." Jennie continue. "Sooo?"

I just nodded on her and smiles.

"Sorry boys, I need to bring Lalisa home. Maybe next time." Jennie smiles on them but it's clear that it's a smirk.

The two keep quiet and continue eating too.

"Who takes you home when you visited the company, Lis?" She asked.

"No one. I just go home by myself. But there is one time that Somi brings me home cause she go home early and since I wanted to know my co-workers I go with her." I answer her.

"Jeon Somi?" Hanbin asked.

"Isn't she's the girl who has a blonde hair? That girl is very hardworking." Kai said.

"You guys really knows the people working here." I said to them.

"Yeah, we cross path sometimes. And I heard her name for being young. She didn't even finished her studies and she was able to enter this company that's amazing right?" Kai smiles on me.

I nodded. "I heard that too. She's younger than me. Anyways, it's almost time. I need to go back to work. Jennie?" I call her and stood up.

"Yeah, I'll go with you. I'm done eating too. I have lots of works to do." She answered and stood up too.

"I'm going too, Jennie. I know Lisa will accompany you to your office. Thank you for eating lunch with us again." Kai said and bid his goodbye.

That man is really kind.

"You?" Jennie asked Hanbin.

"I'll go with you. I don't trust, Lisa." Hanbin said and I just shrugged.