CHAPTER 21

Mina's POV

"I loved her ever since we met and I still love her now." I answered them.

I glance on their reaction and all I can say is they are all amused except on one person. I look at her with a smile.

"What's on your face?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I was just shocked same as them." Jennie answered but I can sense the growl on her voice.

"So you loved her as in romantically?" Chaeng asked excited.

I laughed. "Of course not! I love her as my friend. My sister! HHAHAHAHA She's a sister if I needed one, a friend if someone tries to bully me. She can everything she wants to be with me but being a lover is not included." I smiles politely at them.

I tried to ignore the fact that Jennie suddenly shows a small smile and a glint of shinning eyes when she heard what I've said but that won't escape my eyes.

"But why? You two are good together." Rosie sadly utters.

"Anyone is good to Lisa. Even Jennie is suitable on her but why we can't right?" I said using Jennie as an example. "It's because our eyes is into the others." I answered.

"But Jennie seems not into others but to a doe eyes with full bangs." Irene unnie said and looks at Jennie who's keep on glancing at the 3 place.

"What? She's our cargo if something bad happens to her." Jennie defended.

"I'll just go to them. I can't relate with you guys." Cubby said and taps me which I nodded.

"So you basically confessed to us that someone caught your attention. Who's that person?" Rosie asked.

"Is this some of your question and answer?" I laughed. "I can't tell you guys. I know you'll teased me." I answered them.

"We can tease you till that someone fall for you." Irene unnie said and laughed.

I drink on my glass. "I'll think about that. How about you Jennie?" I switch the attention to Jennie. "Does someone caught your eyes?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Uhmm. No one. There's a guy who keeps on pursuing me. But I don't think he's good for me." She answered.

"Is it, Hanbin? Oh, girl I'm telling you he's no good for you!" Rosie reacted.

She chuckles. "No, Jong In. He told me he approached you but you declined him so he search for me." She answered.

"Psh, I don't think he's good for you tho." Rosie sulked.

"Then who's better than him?" Jennie challenge Chaeyoung.

"That person!" Rosie pointed the spot of the 4 laughing.

I guess they made Lisa very wasted.

"Who?" Jennie confusingly asked.

"The girl with full bangs! The taller one." Irene butted in before Chaeyoung can answer.

"Tsk. Lisa, is my friend--"

"Did we mentioned a name?" Irene shows a teasing smile. "Look carefully there's a girl with full bangs too and much taller than Lisa beside them. You're being obviouuss yieee." Irene continue and we all laughed except Jennie who rolled her eyes.

"You guys are annoying. If you're not my friend I surely kick your asses." Jennie answered.

"Does Jong In will go to the party?" Irene changes the topic.

"He will. He's one of heirs." Jennie sip again on her glass.

"We'll tag, Lisa right? It's next week. Might as well buy some gifts." I told them.