CHAPTER 41

Third Person POV

Jennie ended up getting rest in Lisa's new house for 2 days. She's still recovering from flights she took. And as of now Jennie wake up early. She realized that spending time on Lisa's bed is good but she needs to explore on the places where Lisa told her.

"Hey, put a cap. It is cold now but later the sun will surely burn you pretty face." Lisa said to Jennie and throw the cap to Jennie.

"It's fine tho. I have sunblock." She answered.

"Tsk. You're dad will surely get confused why her only daughter get tan when she goes to MILAN." Lisa said with sarcastic in her voice.

"I smell jealousy. Did you smell that?" Jennie asked prentending.

"Oh sure, Honey." Lisa said and goes out.

Jennie chuckles, get her phone and run after Lisa. She back hug Lisa and peek on Lisa's face.

"You're so cute. Come on. Stop getting jealous. I'm here with you now. Stop sulking and let's just enjoy." Jennie said to Lisa.

Lisa peck Jennie's lips and smiles on her.

"So? Where are we going?" Jennie asked and holds Lisa's hand.

"Did you see that?" Lisa pointed the hill. "On the top of that. So we can see the beautiful scenery." Lisa look at Jennie and smiles. "You look tired already." Jennie just sighed and holds at Lisa.

"You carry me up there." Jennie said and pouted.

"Shut up and start walking, Jennie." Lisa said and drag the girl.

Jennie can't do anything and just follow what her lover wants. They started walking up to the mountain when Jennie heard a crackle.

"Lisa.."

Lisa hummed and just continue walking while Jennie holds in her arm tightly.

"Are you sure no one is there? Like, ghost or deadly animals?" Jennie asks while turning her head left and right.

Lisa chuckles. "No, I've been going up and down here everyday for months and look I'm fine and no one took me. Besides, look at the sky. Sun is starting to shine." Lisa explained.

An hour passed and they arrived at the place where you can saw a nipa hut.

"What do you call in this kind of house?" Jennie asked while drinking water.

"It is a nipa hut. It is actually made of bamboos and that-" Lisa pointed the roof. "That is made of coconut leaves. It's so easy to made this kind of house and you can see a lot of it in mountains, you know place where you can rest and stock your tools and materials in farming." Lisa answered her.

"Come, you need to see this." Lisa pulled her.

They go at the edge of the mountain and they see the sunrise, houses down there and the sea.