CHAPTER 33

Lisa's POV

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked her because she suddenly sits in front of her desktop.

"Suing a company." I frown with what she said.

I stood up and goes to her.

"The fuck? Why are you suing a news station, Jennie?" I asked shock. "Stop it." I said and pulling her arms.

"I'm done. Just wait a second. I already warned them. If they still spreads fake information I will sue them." She answered seriously.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"That you're dating a new girl again and even bringing Shin Ryujin with you." She said irritated.

"Why are you so jealous?" I asked. "Tzuyu is a friend." I said to her.

"It doesn't look like! Look even other people thought that she's your new girl!" She shouted on me.

"You don't trust me." I said to her sadly.

"It's not you who I don't trust. Those girls! You're not even leaving yet you have lots of dating issue! What if you fall on them?" She questioned.

"Hmm. Okay." I said and didn't answer her.

I sit back on her bed and play with my phone. It's the famous mobile game. I'm not good at this but I can still learn it.

"Aishhh. Stupid teammate." I murmured.

Jennie sit next to me and I just ignore her. She's just watching me playing.

"You won't talk to me?" She asked.

"I'm playing." I answered uninterested.

"Okay fine." She said and rolled her eyes moving away from me and she scrolls on her phone.

I just let her and don't talk. When half an hour passed and she's still not saying anything I stood up.

"I'll go home." I said and walk towards her door.

I heard a shuffles and I felt her hands on my arm.

"Why?" She asked.

"We're not talking. What do you want me to do here?" I said and holds the knob.

"You're the one who's not talking to me. You choose your game than me." She explains and blame me.

"Yeah, that's why I'm leaving. You're not talking too. I'll just play in my house." I told her back.

She rolled her eyes and thrust her hand away.

I just sighed and turn the knob.

*Boggshh*

"Aww.." I utter while rubbing my head. "What's your problem?!" I shouted on her.

I pick up the pillow and throws it back to her.

"Comeback here." She firmly utters.

"Why would I?" I asked stubbornly.

"Why are you so mad? Are you on your period?!" She asked starting to get irritated again.

"I'm not. I'm just upset and you don't even feel it. You're so dense!" I told her.

"What did I do to you?!" She asked angry.

"Tsk." That's all I can say and go out of her room.

I heard her following me but I just ignore her.

"Stop, Manoban. One! Two! Don't wait to reach it three you'll regret it." She warns but I just ignore her.

I walk faster going to their gate and I almost run. I'm on the front gate and the guard is already opening it for me.