CHAPTER 42

Warning [M]

Third Person POV

the two gets home laughing while teasing each other. It's already midnight and Lisa is very sure that her mom fell asleep already.

"I'm so drunk. Need to sober up. Want to help me?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm? Coffee?" Jennie offered.

"Taking a bath together?" Lisa suggested.

"That won't happen. Go and take a bath. I'll prepare you a coffee to help you more." Jennie said and kissed Lisa's lips.

Jennie proceed to prepare a coffee for Lisa. She's just sitting and waiting for Lisa to finish. She looks at her phone where lots of picture of her and the latter. She smiles like an idiot thinking about the what happened these past few days and she really enjoyed it.

"You're thinking of me, aren't you?" Lisa said fresh from the bath.

"You look hot with wet hair dripping down." Jennie smirked.

"You surely wants to jump on me by now." Lisa chuckles and sit in front of Jennie. "Thanks for this." She smiles and sip.

"What do you want to do by tommorow?" Jennie asked.

"Hmm. It's up to you. You're leaving on the very next day, right?" She questioned back.

Jennie nodded. "Cuddle.. I want to cuddle. I'm sure I'll be missing that." She sadly utters.

Lisa looks at her with sadness too and holds her hand.

"Just a little bit of time. We just need to be careful for now." Lisa assured Jennie. "You won't notice the time and you're going to see me standing in front of your house or maybe your room." Lisa smiles squeezes Jennie's hand. "I love you."

"And I love you too, idiot." Jennie replies with a genuine smiles plaster on her face.

Lisa finished drinking her coffee while Jennie taking a bath. She didn't wait for Jennie and just go inside her room. She lay back and start scrolling on her phone, playing and getting herself from being bored.

She stops playing when she heard the door opens. She immediately sit ups straight and just take a look at the beautiful brunette with towel wraps on her boday.

"I'm not use of wearing clothes in the bathroom. You don't mind me changing clothes her, right?" Jennie asked shyly.

Lisa just chuckles and wave her hand dismissively. She looks back on her phone and trying not to pulled the latter and plant marks on her.

Jennie opens her suitcase and look for a comfortable clothes and pulls it out. She wears her underwear and just casually take off the towel around her body, which made the latter turn her head towards her. She started putting some lotion on her legs, thighs and arms.

Lisa get off the bed and proceed at the back of Jennie. She wraps her arms around the older one and leans on her ear.

"Don't you know it's illegal when you just standing inside my room wearing nothing but underwears?" Lisa whispered that made Jennie shiver.

"U-uh, I-I thought you don't mind?" Jennie nervously asked.

Lisa started planting soft kisses on her shoulder that made Jennie close her eyes and lean back her head.

"Of course I don't. I actually love it." Lisa whispered again continuing kissing Jennie.

Lisa keeps on kissing Jennie on her shoulder and runs her fingertips on Jennie's shoulder blade down to her arm. She made her turn to look at her lustful eyes and kiss her on lips. Jennies didn't hesitate to give back the kiss harder on what Lisa thought.