CHAPTER 11

Jennie's POV

I was planning on going home after Lisa stays on my secret apartment but then my dad showed up in my school and telling me I am childish so instead of going home, I'll better stay her for another week.

I was now walking home since I decided to left my car in school parking lot. I knew my dad commanded his men to still follow me and I knew very well that Lisa's mom is going to be interrogated and asked again so I texted my dad to tell her goons to stop following me. But I think dad didn't tell it to them.

I'm aware that someone is following me and every steps they become faster. Until, I reach the alley where Lisa and I met last night. I run fast but I felt a gripped on my arms.

"Don't try to scream or I will stab this directly on your side." A deep voice..

I felt his grip on my arms became tighter and he pulled me wrapping his arms on my neck.

"Just answer me. Where did the lady helped you last night living?"

I froze when I realize that it's Lisa what he wanted and not me. I tried to turn my head towards him but he holds me firmly.

"I'm asking you! Where is she living?!" He gritted his teeth while controlling the volume of his voice.

"I-I don't know.. I-I just m-met her last night and she came home--"

"Don't lie to me!" He shouted that made me flinch.

"YAH! LET HER GO!" I heard a shout from behind.

The guy turn me with him. Still the knife pointed on my side.

"I told you.. LET HER GO!" I can saw at Lisa's eyes the anger even if it's dark.

"Go with me in exchange of her." The guy said.

"How can I be sure that you'll let her live in peace if I go with you." Lisa asked and put her hands on her jacket's pockets.

"You put this on your hands and I will let her go." The guy get something in his pocket and throw it to Lisa.

Lisa get it and put it on her right hand.

"Idiot.." I murmured which made the guy turn to look at me.

"Now, let her go." She commanded.

"Put the other one on your hand!" He said.

"Tsk. I told you. To be fair. Let her go first." She said getting impatient.

I look up to Lisa and saw her eyes diverted on me. I know she smiles even though she's wearing a mask. It's very visible in her eyes. So as soon as she nodded. I push step on the guy foot and use my elbow to hit his face and run towards Lisa. I somehow felt the grip of the guy in my shirt but I bow my head when I saw Lisa going to punch while holding the other side of the handcuffs. She immediately pulled me up and gently push me at her back.

"I already told you to go home." She utters while stepping back and guiding me.

I didn't speak and just look up. I saw the guy stood up and fix the holding on his knife.

"You played dirty.." The guy said and run towards Lisa.

Lisa pushed me back and avoided every swing of the guy. But Lisa being Lisa she tried to hit the guy but her face get wounded because the guy swing first before she attacks. She make sure to hit the nose of the guy and hit again using her left arms towards the guy throat making him stumble and get unconscious.

Lisa stumble down and hold her face.

I walk towards her and get my handkerchief to place it on her face.