CHAPTER 20

Lisa's POV

"You're all over the news." Mina smirked.

"Can you stop reminding me?" I told her and rolled my eyes.

She laughed. "You idiot. Why the hell are you guys doing in that place while hugging (kasi)." She asked still laughing.

"It's because she's scolding me. How many times I need to tell you that the video of her slapping the guy relates on the video of us hugging." I frustratedly told her.

"Aww you need some hug." Mina joked and hug me side ways.

"Fuck off. You annoyed me." I told her but she just laughed and forcefully pulled me to hug her.

"You annoyed easily nowadays. Is it because you adopt Jennie Kim's attitude?" She said and peek on my face.

I look at her. "Cause your annoying. And what the--"

"Stop cursing. You curse too much already. Tsk. I wanted to support you with your defense. Other than that. We'll be going out after." Mina said and pulled away from the hug.

"I'm busy." I answered and back on focusing my mind on my thesis.

"Tsk, I already asked your mom. She said just take you home. It's just us. Me, you, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie." She said.

"When did you start being friends with them?" I asked her.

"Business, Lisa. No matter I wanted to ignore them. Business binds us." She answered.

I was about to answer back when I was called already to defend the title they gave to me. It only take half an hour to defend. For I know what's inside my work. They said that I just need to bind it and that's it. Finally I'm going to graduate.

When I get out I saw the 4 of them standing outside the door.

"Yah what are you guys doing there?" I asked them and they all look at me.

"So what happened?" Chaeng asked.

"Well, what do you expect." I answered and shrugged.

Mina suddenly jump to me and hug me which I catches her and laugh.

"Congratulatioonnnss. I know you deserves it." She pulled away but her arms still wraps around my neck. "Your hardwork has been payed off." She said smilling proudly at me.

I kissed her cheeks. "Thank you for all the support too." I said and she just smiles and pulled away.

I look at them with shock on their faces. While Jennie with her poker face.

"Wae?" I asked them.

"Are you sure you guys are just bestfriend?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course we are." I laughed and just pulled Mina besides me. "We're just like this since we became close. Just being comfortable with her you know." I told them and smiles.

"Then are you comfortable at Jennie too?" Jisoo smirked on me.

"Yah, why it's so big deal guys. Jennie's my friend too. And you know she's scary when she's angry. I just need to calm her down." I told them. But Jennie just rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh really? Does the head line didn't bother you? Daughter of CEO of Kim Enterprise spotted hugging and protecting someone in Pierrot Strike bowling alley at gangnam-gu." Jisoo utters.

I took a deep sighed. "If I was spotted hugging you or Chaeng in places where media eyes exist. I will assure you that the headlines will be the same as Jennie." I told her.