CHAPTER 45

Mina's POV

As soon as Jennie arrived yesterday she wails and locked herself at her room. She saw the photo that was sent to us. Her father decide to took Lisa's body here in Korea. Lisa's body will arrived later night.

And Jennie?

Still lock up herself inside her room. I understand how hurt she is and me also felt the way she feels. However, Auntie's body is not yet found. I think I have responsibility to find hers too. Lisa's my friend and what happened to her mom is also a case that we should solve.

"How are you, Mina?"

"I'm fine, Mr. Kim." I answered and took a sit on their sofa. "I was here to check on Jennie. Jisoo said that she don't want to see anyone." I said.

"She's in her room. Her mom kept on knocking early this morning but we just heard her yelling leave her alone."

"Whimpers heard all night. We're worried." Mrs. Kim butted-in while carrying a tray of drinks.

"Thank you." I said when she offers one for me.

"Jisoo and even Irene can't do anything about her. I hope you could help." They said with hopeful eyes.

"I'll try my best." I smiles on them and keep on talking about Lisa's case.

When we finished talking I make my way towards upstairs at Jennie's room. I knock and no one response.

"Hey, it's me, Mina. Can you open the door for me?" I asked.

Still, she's not responding.

"If you won't open it. I will force them to took the spare key, Jennie. I ain't your parents who will let you mourn till you get yourself die too." I warned her.

I heard some shuffles and smirk is written on my face when I saw her peek. I push the door to let myself in and close it.

"You look like a mess." I said and took a sit.

"No one cares." She answered and sniff.

"You need to eat. You're draining yourself." I said with full of concern. "Lisa's body will arrive later. Don't you want to come? Don't you want to see her?" I asked looking at her.

"What's the sense of seeing her if she's not breathing?" She look at me with lifeless eye. "All I want is to be happy with her. What did Lisa did to make her suffer like that. She don't deserve it." Then a tear escape from her eyes.

"I understand you, Jennie. There's a lot of assholes and heartless people exist. You need to be strong and find that person who kills her. I'll help you, you're not alone." I reassured her and I saw her nodded. "I'll pick you up later. I will tell your maid too to bring you a food. Cry all you want but later I want to see the bitch Jennie that will find and make pay whoever did this to your Lisa."

She looks up on and I saw how her eyes changes from a vulnerable Jennie to hopeful Jennie. I just smile on her and left her alone on her room.

----------

Third Person POV

The two arrived at the hospital as soon as they heard the news that Lisa's body is already in there. Jennie let the others see Lisa's body first with her mom and dad. She asked Mina about it and the latter surprisingly agreed with her even how eager she is to see her bestfriend.

"You ready?" Mina ask Jennie.

Jennie just nodded and go enter the room. The people inside look at them with sympathy but Jennie don't give a fuck about them. She made her way towards the body that lying in front of them and that's her tears pour when she saw the face of her love.