CHAPTER 15

A/N: I'm laughing hard because of this TokNini. 😂

----------

Lisa's POV

When we get out of the office. My three friends plus Jennie, I don't know if she consider me as her friend so... Are now outside the office.

"We've heard what happened. Are you fine?" Mina asked me.

"I'm fine." I tapped her head and smiles on her.

When the guys gets out we all turned to look at them and I saw how Jennie gasped and walked to the guy.

"Hanbin!" She touches the guys face and checks it. "That's bad. Who did that?" She asked.

The Hanbin guy looks at me with glare which made Jennie look at me too. Jennie showed me her poker face and walks to me. I don't know what's going on with her and she drags me away to them. When she make sure we're alone she gets her hand harshly.

"What did you do?! Are you out of your mind?" She shouted.

"What? I didn't even start the fight, Kim." I told her.

"Oh really? You, not having a single scratch while those guys has?! Really, Manoban?" She said.

"What's on earth that you guys don't believed me?" I said frustratedly.

"CAUSE IT'S SHOWN! And I know what you're capable of!" She shouted.

"But it doesn't mean I started--"

"It doesn't matter who started it, Lisa! I'm saying is that why can't you stop yourself."

"Then what? Let them made me a punching bag? Jennie, come on!" I complained. "You didn't even know that guy!" I pointed the place where we left them.

"Of course I know him! Cause he's courting me!" She answered. "And I know really well that he won't fight a girl." She added.

I just nodded continuously and took a deep sighed.

"Don't bring your shitty attitude here in school, Lisa." She said and left.

I just punch the wall on the side because of annoyance. Why can't she believed me. And I can't do anything about it. Cause now I can't even get mad at her what's wrong with me.

But I'm still annoyed!

I just left the place where she brings me and goes to my class. It's the class where Chaeng and I are classmates.

I sitted besides her and just keep my mouth shut. I put my head on the desk and was about to take a nap when I felt a hand took my right.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing." I answered her and just let her took my hand.

"Mrs. Lim said that we can just take our rest if we're done on our project. You can took a nap." I heard her says.

I sit up straight and I saw how she caress my hand who's now bloated because obviously it's swollen.

"I'll just wrapped it with my handkerchief. But make sure to ice them later or it will worsen." She said.

I use my other hand to search the ticket on my bag and give it to her. She just look at me with frown.

"It's a reservation ticket on the bowling. I can't go anymore later. It will be a waste if I can't go right?" I chuckled. "Sorry if I can't reserve four. Just let Jisoo pay for herself." I laughed.

"But you save for this." I just nodded and smiles on her.

"But I can't go? Can you just please go for me?" I asked and pouted.