CHAPTER 8

Jennie's POV

"Does she usually left you if she's mad?" I asked auntie.

"It's the first time she gets mad at me. But if she's mad she will just left than saying bad things." She explained and get laid down to the mattress.

She tapped besides her "Come here. She will not be home. I'm sure. Even though Lisa is mad she won't let you leave the house. That's why she left and giving you space to sleep here." Lisa's mom explains to me. "Sorry for what she said." She apologizes

"It's actually my fault too. I'm sorry for being a bitch to your daughter." Instead of scolding me she just chuckled.

"I've never thought that she's really pissed at you. I know you made wrong doings to my Lisa. But trust me. She's not into money always. She really just eager to give me anything." She smiled while talking and looking at the ceiling.

"I'm jealous actually." I said with sad tone. She turns to face me. "At first I thought Lisa is being a bitch to me at school but it turns out that I was too jealous that her mom prepares food for her. She laughed with her mom, her mom loves her too much." I chuckled. "It's so petty." I said and slowly my smile fades away.

"I can be your mom always. However, you need to understand your parents if they are too busy. They just wanted to give you a good life. That I can't give my daughter." She sadly said the last line.

"Money can't buy happiness, Auntie. Lisa's very lucky even if there's so much problem. Still there is smiles on your face. We can't get back the time. In short, Money can't buy all the things that can makes me happy." I wiped the tears that escape on my eyes. "Why it's so hard to asked for their time? Should I pay them to make time for me?" I sobbed.

"Jennie, maybe they are just busy. Trust me they loved you and still love you. It might not be seen but they are." She hugged me side ways and rubs my arms.

"Take a rest now. I promise that I can be your mom. But I don't want you to spoil me. Stop buying things, Jennie. I don't need those. I'm just happy that there's another Lisa's friend that taking care of me." She said and pulled away from me.

"I hope we can be friends." I murmured and just close my eyes.

Morning came and I notice that Lisa's mom is not on my side. I stood up and fix the matress before going out.

"Good morning, Jennie." Lisa's mom greeted me.

"Good morning. What are you cooking?" I asked her and go to the sink to wash my face and gargle.

"Pancakes. Lisa loves to eat it at morning. I think you will love it too." I smiled and take a sit.

"I will love that, auntie." I assured her.

We eat and keep talking when Lisa arrived. She ignored me but she greeted her mom. Atleast she greets her mom.

"I think, I need to go now, auntie." I said and wipe my mouth with the tissue.

"As you should." Lisa murmured.

"Lisa." Auntie warned her but she just shrugged.

"I will leave now. Don't forget your medicines. Okay? Bye." I said and took a glance at Lisa but she didn't look back.

I guess she's really mad.

I go home to take a bath. I don't know where to go since I just get back and besides I don't want Lisa to find me at her house again.

"Where have you been, Ruby Jane?" My father asked me as soon as I go down the stairs.

"At my friends house." I answered but he looks at me with doubtful eyes. "I'm telling the truth." I added.