CHAPTER 47

Third Person POV

"I'm sorry my daughter but no.. That's Lisa's body for real."

"You're lying.." Jennie utter disagreeing on what her father said.

"What's the point of lying to you now, Ruby Jane?" He asked. "I don't want you to be stuck on that."

Jennie slammed the table that startled her father.

"She isn't dead!" She shouted.

"Jennie stop it! Let Lisa's soul be in peace." His dad said with full of concern shown on his eyes.

Suddenly you can hear a cry inside the room. Mr. Kim just sighed and console her daughter.

"You need to divert your attention. Go back to work, my daughter. We will find the person who killed your girl. I promise that." He then kissed the head of his daughter and hug her.

"Am I still going to marry Hanbin?" She asked when her cry subsided.

"I'm sorry but yes. The investor are looking forward with your wedding at the person who will took all the company." He felt sorry for her daughter. "I'm pretty sure that you'll end up with Lisa. I didn't know that it will happen." Her dad said with guiltiness.

Jennie just silently looking and fidgeting on her fingers.

"I'll make sure that you'll end up with a better man, Baby. I'm sure it's Hanbin's family who is responsible for everything." Her dad said with determination.

"There's only 3 weeks dad. Next week, we will start preparing for wedding and yet I don't know who I will end up." She said.

"We will see. But I'm hoping it's not Hanbin. I really not like that guy ever since." Her dad grimace thinking that her daughter will end up with Hanbin.

Jennie chuckles. "I don't see myself too in him, dad, don't worry. It make me want to puke to think." She said and they both laughed at what they are talking.

----------

*On the other side of the world*

"Good morning." The guy greeted. "Do you speak english?" He asked.

The girl gesture a wait and the guy just nodded and took a sit.

"Good morning, sir. How may I help you?" The person arrives look like the manager.

"I came here to asks some question. I'm actually a private investigator." He said showing her badge. "Do you have time for that?" He asked. "Sorry, I'm Park Jong Seong, Jay for short." He said.

"What is it all about?" The girl asked. "Let's go to my office." She started walking.

"It's about Lisa Manoban." He said as soon as he took a sit.

The girl prepared a drink for him and go sit on her place.

"Ohh, I thought that the investigation is done?" She asked.

"Here in Africa. Yet, the Kim's still after on what really happened." He said. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Actually, I don't have any idea first that Lisa's missing." She started. "You can asks me questions so I can tell you what exactly what you want to hear." She said and smile.

"When did you last seen her?" He asked.

"Uhmm. That was sunday I think? That was the day she brought her girlfriend to airport." She said. "She came home very late and pass by here to tell me she's going back tommorow to do her job." She added.