CHAPTER 19

Lisa's POV

"Why do have a body guard today?" I whispered on Jennie cause she asked me to wait on the convinient store.

"Cause paparazzi are getting crazy about knowing me. They keep on following me nowdays." She said to me and fix her cap.

"Go first in the car. Don't get caught." She told me.

"But you'll be entering the same car as mine they'll still be noticing it and dig about me." I answered back cause it's a media they'll probably publishing hot news for sure.

"Then what's your plan?" She raises her brow on me.

"You know. I thought your smart. Come here." I said.

I get the cap she's wearing and put on my head. I pull the hoodie into hear head and tell her to wear her mask.

"We'll be walking at the same time okay? Tell your goons to stop following you for a while I'll be driving." I told her and she immediately told it to her bodyguards.

I put my arm around her shoulder which made her frown while looking up to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked annoyed.

"Just go with the flow." I told her with the same tone she used to me.

I pulled her more closer to me and holds her head leaning it to me while my other hand playing with my ears like it's nothing.

"Yah, stop pulling me close to you." She complains.

"You requested to hug you last time on the hospital. Don't be chossy. For I know you loved it." I answered her back.

I felt a pinch on my side which made me glare on her. She then elbow me when we reach the car and she opens it.

"You're too harsh you know." I told her when I entered the car.

"You're annoying. I should have said to you to just go directly to the bowling area!" She fires to me.

"As you should. You know I don't want my face on the internet and television just because you picked me up." I countered and she took a deep sigh.

"I don't want to ruined this day, Lisa." She said trying to calm.

I tapped her head. "I'm not ruining it. Don't get mad at so I won't fight you back."

"Are you saying that I'm picking fights with you?!" I flinched with her sudden burst.

"I'm just saying it. I'm sorry okay. Calm down." I said raising up both of my hands to surrender.

She then rolled her eyes on me and she look outside the window. We quietly goes to the bowling place where she took a resevation and we go down on the building with her bodyguards following.

"Hey don't get mad at me. You're like a kid sulking for small things. Let's enjoy playing come on." I pulled her towards the changing of shoes and she didn't move.

I took a deep sighed and remove her shoes.

"What do you think your doing?" She coldly asked.

"I'm just trying to help you. Stop sulking now. It's my fault now, okay?" I told her but she just rolled her eyes again on me and let me help her with the shoes.

If she weren't my friend. I would surely throws her the bowling ball- No, I'm just kidding. HAHAHAHAHA She might make me the ball to the bowling pins. HAHAHAHA.

"Why are you smilling?" She asked frowning.

"Nothing, just imagining things." I stood up when I finished fixing both of our shoes. "You're cute with your sulking face but let's start playing already." I said and taps her on her shoulder to listen how to do the posture.