CHAPTER 31

A/N: Ignore Lisa's hair length and color same as the others. Just wanted to show her outfit and expression. It's my edit (Lisa x *****) Then the convo it's mine. Just the single photos are not and I'm giving the credit to the owner even in other chapters.

-----

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since the incident. Jennie and I are good but we barely talk. We just end up arguing because she still don't want me to go.

I was out with the others. They drag me with them because they said that I'll be leaving sooner or later.

"Are you still studying Ryujin?" I asked.

She's Seulgi friend she bring her because the girl was stress and wanted to hang out.

"I am. An engineering student." She chuckles.

"Now I know why are you stress." I said and laughed.

"Hey, look at that girl. She's sexy." Seulgi said.

"Yah, you're looking at the other girls, hah. I'll tell that to Irene Unnie." I said.

"Psh. I'll tell to Jennie then, you saw the girl and just point it to us." Seulgi fights back.

"As if she'll get mad." I answered back and put my tounge out.

Where at the supermarket because they are all thirsty and because I don't want to spend too much just for a drink I drag them here. They didn't complain because I tell them I'll go home if they treat me.

"Why there's only two flavors in there?" Jisoo said.

"What's that?" They asked.

"Rite n' lite. Calamansi, ginger and honey then cucumber.. Uhmmm." Seulgi think.

"Does it taste good?" Ryujin asked.

"I'll probaby buy that if there's a lychee." I said.

"Yeah, let's see if there's other flavor there." Seulgi said and walks through the section of not cold drinks.

"Oh, there's a lychee. But it's not cold. You want to put that on the fridge and let's just get back?" I suggested but that's only a joke.

"Yah, I'm thirsty already. And you can't assure that it's gonna be there till we get back." Ryujin said. "But what I'm gonna buy? I don't want the flavors in there fridge." She asked and scan the shelf.

I turn to look at the two girls and they seem looking for something. Jisoo notice it too and she called Ryujin's attention.

"Wae?" Ryujin asked looking at us.

"Uhmm. Excuse me." The girl at her back shyly utters which made Ryujin startled.

"Omo! I'm so sorryyy." Ryujin immediately answered that made us laughed.

"Ryujin is her name!" Seulgi teases and still laughing.

"You're snatching someone's cart. You're embarassing." I said and laughed.

"I'm so sorry. Really. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed let's go back there. Come on!" Ryujin bowed down again and pushed us back to the cold drinks section.

We are still laughing and even Ryujin is laughing because she saw the other girl laughing and smiling at her stupidness.

Ryujin was leaning on the cart of the other person because she thought that the cart was owned by the staff. While the other one was looking for her cart that made her friend laughed at her too.

"I realized what happened and it's really embarrassiinngg!" Ryujin said almost crying because of laughing and shyness.

"Let's just look for drinks and leave." Jisoo said and wipes her sweats. She sweats cause of laughing too.