CHAPTER 50

*FLASHBACK*

Lisa's POV

"Oppa? What are you doing here? How did--"

I was stop when he suddenly scattered all of our things

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"You need to leave!"

"What? Why?!" I asked while stopping him.

"They found out! They already knew who you are and they are going here." Oppa explains and continue on what he's doing.

My mom got alarmed on what happened and took all the important things.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"There's a van waiting. Go out now." He said.

I look at my cat and was about to took him when Jin oppa push me out of the house.

"Wait my cat!" I protest but he's persistent.

I stop when someone holds me and push me inside the van.

"What's this?! Mom!" I shouted because they took her in other car. "Yah! What's this?! Let me out!" I shouted.

Then, smoke started to spread inside the van. I didn't know what happens next.

----------

I woke up getting tied on the chair. I adjusted my sight when I saw a light.

"Great you're awake!" The guy I didn't yet know who he is.

"Who are you?"

"It's me, Lisa." I slowly recognized his voice and all I can feel is anger.

"What do you think your doing?! Untie me!" I shouted.

"I won't until you agreed with me and calm down." He said and the door open behind him.

"Oh, Lis, it's great that you're awake now." He said.

"You betrayed me! Where is my mom?!" I angrily asked them.

"She's taking some rest on the other room."

"I'll kill you if you did something to my mom." I gritted my teeth.

"She's fine, Lis. Trust me." Jin said. He's no longer my oppa after what he did.

"Tsk. How can I believed you when you help this guy to get me." I told him.

"Listen here, Lisa. I'm here to help you. You spend time to Jennie getting happy while me being torn into two." Kai said and he gesture Jin to get something.

Jin then get out. I have time to fight with Kai using our eyes. Minutes passed and Jin go back with 2 other guy pushing a stretcher.

Kai stood up beside the stretcher that I assume has a body on it.

"Don't be surprise." He said and holds the blanket.

I get nervous thinking about my mother. I just I hope my guts is wrong.

He pulled the blanket and my eyes widened on what I see.

"I prepared this for a week. But it will be fully healed by two weeks, Lisa." He explained.

"What the fuck is that?! Why do have my clone?!" I asked him still shocked on seeing a person with same features of me.

"Enable to stop the Kim's looking for you. We need to plant this body near your house." He said. "They wanted to make sure you're dead, Lisa." He said.