CHAPTER 4

Jisoo's POV

"Lisa, didn't attend class for almost a week but here she is. Slayin the floor by her answers." Chaeyoung whispered on me.

"What do you expect to Lisa, Chaeyoung? She's not just a book smart but also a street smart." I answered her back.

"Can you two stop talking and whispering while I'm on the middle?" Jennie said to us.

We just smiled at her and continue listening to Lisa's explanation and answers to our professor. She's answering base on her experience and how she can cope with that kind of problem. Maybe if Lisa will own someday a company she will be very succesful businesswoman. But I know she didn't sign for that.

"You're great, Lisa." I whispered on her once she sitted besides me.

"You're awesome too." She answered and smiles on me.

"Your really not accepting praises without giving them back huh." I said to her and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Cause, God is only to be praised you know. But all of us have a different strength." She said and started copying the lectures.

"Why you kept on copying? You can just buy a reviewer." I said to her.

She shakes her head to no. "That will be a waste of money." She said and just continue what she's doing.

After an hour the classes ended and we are now heading out ready to go at the cafeteria.

"LISA!" Someone shouted and Lisa immediately turn her head.

"Hey, what's up?" Lisa answered.

"Thank you for your help last time. I didn't saw you for a week so I can't thank you personally." The girl smiled on Lisa while saying those words.

She's familiar...

"Oh, that's nothing." Lisa answered.

"Can I invite you?"

Invite? Date?

"Oh, where?"

"On my birthday party."

OH I REMEMBER HER!

"Eh, but I do have work." Lisa rubbing her nape.

"Pleaseee. You can take a friend with you." Lisa seems thinking and turn her heads to us.

Me, Chaeyoung and Jennie look at her with confuse face.

"Okay, I'll take my friend, Mina." She answered.

"Mina? Myoi?"

"Yes, is there a problem with her, Sana?" Lisa answered.

"Oh, actually you don't need to invite her even The Kim's." She turn her head to us. "And even Park Chaeyoung. They're all invited." Sana answered to Lisa.

Lisa looks confused with Sana said so Jennie rolled her eyes saying. "Because it's a business world, dumb ass. That's why she's only asking you." Jennie said.

"That will be fun, Lisa. You should go." Chaeyoung added.

"But how about my--"

"Just give it to me. This is just once in a life time, Lisa. You need to refresh sometimes." We turned on our back when we saw Mina standing there and walk besides Lisa.

"Is that so? Okay, I'll go, Sana. Thank you for inviting." Lisa answered and bid a goodbye with the girl.

We continue walking towards the cafeteria but Lisa turn in different path when we about to asked her Mina stopped us and just gesture not to call her. We shrungged and just continue walking. Maybe I'll ask her later.