CHAPTER 6

Double update cause why not? 😁

----------
Third Person POV

*Sana's Birthday Party*

The night comes and the party will start soon. Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie arrived at the party 30 minutes before the party start. After some minutes Mina arrives at the venue and proceed at their table.

"Where's Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked while roaming her eyes to find the blonde girl.

"Uh, that.. Actually she's already here earlier than us." She said while scratching her nape.

"Where?" Jisoo asked

"At the back. One of our employee asked her if she wanted to have a sideline and that. I can't change her mind. You know Lisa she'll accept any job." Mina explained on them.

"Let's go to Sana. She can manage that. We have 15 minutes. Let's go." Jisoo stood up and lead the way.

"I'll just go to rest room. I'll follow promise." Jennie excused herself and walk directly at the back.

The three girls proceed to the roon where Sana's preparing. They knock and immediately the door opened.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Minatozaki." They greeted and slightly bow.

"We're going out now, daughter. Enjoy the night." They kissed Sana's cheeks and left the room.

"What brought you here?" Sana asked and smile on them. "Oh, where's Jennie and Lisa?" She asked when she notice that the two is not around.

"That's why we're here." Jisoo said.

Sana just hummed for them to continue what they wanted to say.

"Lisa is one of the staff of the party. Waitrees to be specific." Mina said. "I can't encourage her to just attend the party. Knowing Lisa's financial condition." Mina explained.

"Can you help us? Besides you're the one who invited her, right? Please." Chaeyoung pleaded.

"I can handle that." Sana answered them and call one of her bodyguards.

On the other hand..

Jennie got lost when she make turns going to the rest room. She's using her phone and didn't notice that she's making many turns.

"Hey miss." One of the guy greeted while licking her lips.

Jennie wanted to past on them but the other guy hold her in arm. She glared on the guy but it didn't affect the guy.

"Come on. We're just going to talk. Or you want some have fun?" The guy leaned on and whispered the last sentence.

The guy was about to lean more when someone tapped him.

"Let go of her." The girl seriously asked.

"Lisa.." Jennie said under her breath.

"What if we don't want?" The other guy said while turning her body to Lisa.

"Then left the party. You're not allowed to enter anyways you might harass the other." Lisa confidently answered.

"Ughh." Jennie complains when the grip of the guys was tighten.

"I'll already told you. Let go." Lisa said with venom but the guy just smirked and ready to punch Lisa but someone already hold the guys arm.

"You're harmful. You may now leave the party." The guy in suit said and start talking through her walkie talkie and 3 in a black suit appeard in the hallway.