CHAPTER 32

Lisa's POV

I can't believed it, Jennie confessed to me. She even kissed me!

WAAAHHHHHH

"You look like an idiot smiling while holding your lips."

"OH MY GHAD!"

"Yah! What are you doing there? How long have you been there?" I asked Mina.

"Since we enter this elevator? You know, I can get mad at you right now. You didn't even notice me enter with you. Tsk." She said and go out the elevator when it opens.

"Ehhh, Minari. I'm sorry. I didn't notice you. I was so occupied." I said.

"Occupied of Jennie's lips." She said and turn to look at me.

"What? How--"

"You go to her side. You even shout you love her." She said and cross her arms.

"Are you not happy for me? Are you mad? I thought we already agreed that we'll be happy for each other relationships." I explained.

"I'm not mad because I'm jealous of her. I'm mad because Lisa I was standing next to you but you didn't recognize me!" She pouted.

I chuckles. "That's it?" I asked.

She shakes her head. "You didn't told me that you two are together." She said still sulking.

"She just confessed earlier. But we didn't confirm any." I said to her. "Can we keep it from mom for now?" I said.

"Why? Did you change your mind?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. We're going to talk tomorrow." I said.

"She's busy. How you two can talk?" She asked and started to walk again turning to right towards our apartment.

"She's on her day off. Plus, she's the CEO she can decide when is she going to rest." I said.

"Yeah, fine. Whatever." She said and let me open the door.

"Don't tell to her okay?" I whisper.

"Fine." She said and rolled her eyes. "Hi auntieee! I miss you." She said and hug my mom.

"Oh, you pick up, Lisa?" She asked.

"Oh no. Someone drop me here. It just happened that I saw Lisa along the way." She answered smoothly.

"Did you walk again, Priya?" My mom asked me and get some drinks to offer us.

"No. Jennie bring me home. I came from there house. Uncle talked us and you know give me my budget. Jennie already know." I said and lean back on the couch.

Aww, I'm so tired today.

"What did she said?" They asked unison.

"So eager to know huh." I laughed at the two. "She gets mad and offer me again what she can offer. But I still told her that I'm leaving." I shrugged on them.

"That's why she confessed to you. She didn't want you to leave?" Mina whispered on me.

"I think so."

"What is it?" Mom asked us.

"Nothing, mom." I said and smiles. "I'll just take a bath and we'll have some dinner." I said. "Why are you here again?" I joked Mina.

"I'll just go home, Lisa. Don't talk to me!" She said and stood up.

"HAHAHAHA I'm just kidding. Come on. Help mom and we'll watch the movie you love while eating." I said and push her towards the kitchen.