CHAPTER 17

Double update cause I might get busy for the following weeks. HAHAHAHA I do have free time this day tho.

----------

Lisa's POV

"Good evening, auntie. Did you eat already?" Jennie asked as soon as we entered our house.

Our house?!

Calm down my brain. It's my mom and I house so it will be OUR house, okay? My heart yet not confirmed my feelings for her. Don't be an attention-seeker, brain.

"Yah? You're fine?" I back on my senses when I saw Jennie continuously waving her hand in front of me.

"Ah, yeah just tired. I'll be cooking--" Jennie stops me walking towards the kitchen.

"Hep-hep." She said while holding me on my shoulder.

"Hooray?" I confusingly asked.

"The fuck- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jennie burst in laugh same goes as my mother.

"Waeyooo? I've seen that play in kids party where I used to sideline. I thought you're playing with me." I said to them but they continue laughing.

So I continue to walk but Jennie holds again on my shoulder while trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Should I gave you a jacket?" She again laughs along with my mother.

They are weird..

"I don't get you. Aishh! I'll be cooking. Get out of my way." I slightly push her.

"Yah! Your mom told me that you can't cook aside from noodles, hotdogs and eggs. Lisa we're not going to have a breakfast. Auntie needs some veggy. Stay put and I'll be cooking." She said on me and proceed in the sink.

"I thought rich kid people. Don't know how to cook?" I tease her.

She turn her head on me just to glare.

"Don't start, Manoban. I'm warning you." She said and continue washing the vegetables and meats.

I chuckled. "I'm just teasing you. Don't be mad. We just reconcile last night."

I just heard her groan and continue what she's doing. I sit back and continue read the remaining books that we borrowed. Jennie just slept on my shoulder that I didn't finished the last 2 books.

I was about to finished when Jennie entered the room. I decided to go inside cause my mom and Jennie is talking and laughing loudly that they got me distracted and laugh with them. Tho, I still hear them here inside.

"We're going to eat. Just continue that later." She said and left.

I go out and sit down on the chair near on the door while I let them sit in the table. For we only have a small house and can only accommodate two people on the table.

"I made a brocolli beef and braised baby potatoes. I also made the kimchi fried rice for I heard that my mortal enemy loves it." I look up on her and she's smirking on me.

I rushly go to the table and take a spoon full of kimchi fried rice.

"Yah! That's the serving spoon!" Jennie complain.

"That's not necessary here. You can just go and get the food just by using your own utensils." I said while munching the rice inside my mouth. "Wow! It's really delicious feels like the first time." I said in awe.

She proudly smiles. "Of course. That's my specialty!" she excitedly utters.

"It's my fave now." I nodded on her planning to take my food already but my mom spat my hand.