CHAPTER 36

A/N: Sorry for the mistake I didn't proofread it.

----------
Jennie's POV

I followed Lisa at my room as soon as I finished cleaning the kitchen. I enter the room and I assume that she's still inside the bathroom.

I sitted on my bed thinking on what happened earlier. Of course I want to marry her. There's no way I don't want to marry her. She's the only person who put up with my attitudes. And I'll do anything to be with her till the end.

I took my phone out and scroll on my instagram when I notice that Lisa's phone keeps on buzzing. I know Lisa she always put her phone on vibrate to avoid disturbing the others. But I'm kind of bother because it might be important.

I pick up her phone and look at the screen.

"Solar? Who's Solar? She didn't mentioned this name to me." I asks myself thinking deeply.

The phone stops vibrating and seconds passed the phone vibrates with a new message. I open it and I read what the message said.

"You're not answering your phone. Hope you're fine. If you need some company just message me when you read it and I'll go with your apartment immediately." I frown when I finished reading it.

Is she cheating on me?

The nerve of asking me marrying her when she's cheating behind my back!

I turn on Lisa when she goes out the bathroom. I throw her the pillow and stood up.

"Are you cheating on me?!" I slam her phone on her chest and she's just frowning.

"What?! Why would I cheat on you?" She gets her phone and put it on her pocket.

"Check your phone! Don't hide it! You're asking me to marry you and yet you're doing something behind my back huh?!

"Can you stop shouting, Jennie?" She growls on me.

I scoffed. "You never complained on me!" I said and turn my back on her.

"This is my friend." She said.

"You're friend?! Huh! Who's friend going to her FRIENDS apartment alone huh? Just to comfort. Besides, I'm not a fool." I told her gesturing my hand to different sides to release my frustration.

"Lis? You fine? Want me to go there--"

"Solar, I'm with Jennie." I look at her as soon as I heard her talking to the girl.

"What?! When did she arrived? Did you two talk?" I frown.

"Not yet. I don't know if she has a plan on telling me." I look at Lisa confused but in return she's looking at me coldly.

"You should asks her. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. You should be treasured." My angerness rises when I heard what the girl said but Lisa gestured me to keep quiet.

"I don't know. I'll probably wait for her to tell me." She sighed but her expression is still the same.

"It's so funny that you're planning on marrying her, when she's already engage with someone else, Lis." I look up shock and slowly walks towards Lisa while shaking my head.

"No.. Lisa, let me explain." I said afraid on what Lisa's going to say now.

"Is that Jennie? Are you in speaker, Lis? You idiot! I'll hang up now! Aish!" Then I heard the calls drop and Lisa's hand goes down.

"Do you still believe I'm cheating in you?" She coldly asked and walk towards her things. "I need to go now." She walks towards the door but I run and hold her hand.