CHAPTER 48

*After Jennie talked to her Dad*

Third Person POV

"Find me an investigator." Jennie said

"You're out of your mind, Jennie." Mina answered her thru phone call. "I told you let your father handle it."

"He lied to me!" She said.

"About what?" Mina asked confused.

"About keeping Lisa. I know she's keeping Lisa." Jennie argued.

Mina just sighed and rubs her nape.

"I heard that Rosé has a cousin. An investigator." Mina suggested.

"Who? Jay? Isn't he grow up on US? I bet they don't have communication." Jennie answered and sitted in front of her computer.

"Yeah, but still he's a family member. He actually worked at New York now, I've searched it." Mina said.

"I'll call him. If he agreed on me then it's good. Are sure he's a trustworthy?" Jennie making sure of Mina's suggestion.

"Yeah. He even put a family member on jail. The reason why some of the Park Family is mad him."

"Including Rosie?" She asked.

"Nope. Chaeng's family know what's right and wrong." Mina explained.

"Okay. Thank you for this, Mina." Jennie said and ended the call.

----------

Jennie sitting on her swivel chair while waiting for the person she asked to come in. She's just scrolling through her phone and looking at Lisa's photo. She indeed miss the girl, however she can't do anything about it.

She was interrupted when someone knocks and enter her office.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Kim." Jin greeted when he entered the room.

Jennie gesture him to go infront of her take a sit. Jennie's not speaking at all that made the latter nervous at what the CEO needs on him.

"What is it, Ms. Kim?" He asked getting impatient.

"Why don't we get something to drink? Any request?" She asks not minding the guy getting pale infront of her.

"N-no thanks. I'm good." Jin declined and just smiles.

"Okay. If you say so. Let's stop beating around the bush." Jennie said and leaned on the table looking seriously at Jin. "What are you doing in Africa? South Africa specifically." She asked.

"I-I already told you earlier. I was in Jeju with my family." He answered and shifted on his sit.

"Really? I'm gonna asks you again. What. Are. You. Doing. In. Africa?"

Jin sighed. "I'm at Jeju. If it is about the key chain. I bought it on Jeju." He answered.

Jennie just chukles and pull a drawer beside her. She take out a brown envelope and throws it to Jin. Jin, checks it with a shaky hands and he swallow hard when he saw the photos inside.

"What's with you and Kim Jong In?" She asked.

"Nothing." He simply answered.

"It's seems not nothing to me, Mr. Kim." Jennie challenged him.

"H-he just asked me. He need a favor." He answered.

"About?" She pressed.

"Work."