CHAPTER 39

Jennie's POV

"I was shocked your dad agreed." Kai said.

"I actually beg. He won't allow me and get mad at me. But, I'm an adult now. Why they treated me like a kid." I sulked.

He chuckles "They are just concerned on you. You're lucky that they are looking after you." He said while fixing his clothes on the cabinet. "You won't fix your things?" He asked.

"Later maybe after we took some dinner. I'm hungry." I pouted and he just laughed at me.

"Come on, let's eat first then fix our things." He said and go out of his room.

"The view here is so beautiful, did you know that?" He asked me. "Or maybe you are not fan of this kind of place?" He added.

"All I wanted is to unwind. Any place could be good to me. Even if just in Korea I would to just sit beside the Han River and look up the sky getting lost at my own world. Did you get that?" I laughed at myself.

"That's sound good." We entered a restaurant that is super classy.

What do I expect with Kai, right?

"I'm planning on going somewhere again. But it's different from this one. A place where more like landscape places. Switzerland could be one but I think I'll be exploring somewhere else since Switzerland is one of the place where my work is. I want something new." He said.

"Like?"

"You know, like places in Africa. Did you know that South Africa is known as "Rainbow Nation" to describe the unity of various cultural specifically skin colour."

"No, how did you know that?" I asked and thanked the waiter that puts our food.

"I'm very interested at their culture. It's different I would love to know more about their place." He said smiling.

"I bet you really love to travel." I said while nodding.

"Indeed." He said and laughed.

We finished our dinner and go back to the hotel. I go directly at my room same as Kai. I fix my clothes and tried to call Jisoo but she isn't answering. Maybe, she has a date with Chaeyoung today. We're just going to stay here for 3 days after that back to work and stress our self out again.

I took a bath and prepared myself to sleep. I get the blower to dry my hair faster when my eyes caught the necklace that Lisa gave me.

"Where are you? Are you not missing me? Cause I miss you so much." I said with full of sadness in my voice.

No matter how hard I tried to forget her there's something that pulling me back whenever I saw this gift. I open the drawer and get the letter she gave me.

Yes, I've been keeping it at my bag whenever I go. That's how crazy am I.

Hi, Love.

I know it's so sudden that I leave the country when you came to visit me. I just feel betrayed when I heard about the news, Jen. I wasn't ready to hear it. But we can't do anything about this arrangement. I searched and learned more about your family business how it works and how it flows. Hell, I've been working at the top company which made me more inform on how this works.

I know you're mad too because I didn't even let you fight for me but I hope you understand that it's my mom who's at risk too. I love you, you know that. I'll be living with full of happiness to lessen your worriness, watching and staring at animals, camping and living at the country houses. I would love to live watching rainbows, you know hahahaha.