CHAPTER 46

Third Person POV

"You came on time. Follow me." Mr. Kim said.

"Where to? Dad, I need answer." Jennie said.

"And I'm giving you that. I'll show you something."

Jennie didn't complain and follow her dad going down.

"Since when did you organize one of a room as your office 2?" Jennie asked.

"Since I found out about Lisa." He answered and open a lights.

Jennie enter with awe and amazement on her face. She slowly enter and roam her eyes.

"Wow.."

"You can take a sit after checking all my works." His dad said with chuckles.

"How did you get these information? This.. This is where Lisa met me when I left the house." She said and turn to look at his dad. "Trying to find the person you've been looking for." She continue.

"Yeah, we had a lead that this person fights. We roam on that underground battle and took a picture of our suspect. And that--"

"It's Lisa." Jennie interrupt.

"Hmm. We haven't thought yet that it's her. Her stance is so manly that you've mistaken her as a man." Her dad stood up. "I find out too that you're lurking around." His dad throws a picture of Jennie wearing a hoodie and mask. "That's the day that Lisa saved you right?" He asked.

Jennie look at her dad with suspicion. "Don't tell me you're the one who command that man?" She's furrowing her brows while asking.

"Of course not! I won't harm you. That's Johann Kim's command. Unfortunately, they found out about Lisa being the child but didn't recognize the face. They are having trouble because they don't have a photo of Lisa. That's why they started attacking you because you showed up with Lisa that night when they are following her. Reason why I wanted you to go home and don't bother finding the kid. Your mom and I might be insane if instead of looking for one person we might end up looking for the two of you." He explains.

"Then how you found out that it's really Lisa?" She continue asking.

"I've run a searching first about your friend-- Uh no, girlfriend. When she came here I don't know why suddenly I felt concerned. She knew things about you and your favorite while you treating her very differently but I let it passed first but then when she talked to me at the company asking if I can gave time to spend to you. I started searching about her. I found out she's a Manoban however you can't get her profile easily. Who's her relatives, where she's living, or what is her hobby. Anything that the teenager usually posted on social media." He answered.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "It's because she's keeping the money. She only have a phone with a fucking damn snake on it."

His father laughed. "Yeah. That's why I made her followed. Isabelle Ahn, that's her mother's name, right? It confirmed when I saw her in your graduation. She's the one who took care of Lisa. She avoided me and don't want to talk about it." He said and look at the photos of people he suspected. "Until, Lisa's incident. She decided to talk about it. She's afraid that Lisa might ended up a cold body."

*FLASHBACKS*

"It's good that you gave time to talk to me." Mr. Kim Said.

"I'm doing this to protect my daughter." She answered.

Mr. Kim smirked. "Your daughter? It's Chitthip daugther, Isabelle." He answered.

"But I raised her!"