CHAPTER 28

DOUBLE UPDATE...

----------

Third Person POV

Lisa waited for Jennie if she's going to pick her up. But when she notice the time she just took the cab and goes to their office. They already find a new comfortable house so Lisa didn't have a hard time to look for a cab.

When she goes down the cab she notice a car stops in front of the entrance. He saw Kai going down the car and jog towards the passenger sit. What made her stop is when she saw Jennie get down the car. She tries to ignore it and walk straightly towards the entrance. Jennie saw her and she just smiles and wave to her but Jennie ignores her.

She frowns but she knew what's the problem. It's because of what she confessed. She felt uncomfortable with Lisa after the confession which made her ignore Lisa.

"Hey, you go together with Jennie at Kai's car?" Jisoo asked her when they accidentally saw each other at the elevator.

"Nope. She was pick up by Kai." Lisa give her a force smile.

She looks at Lisa weirdly and didn't utter a words again.

They go to their respective offices and start working. Lisa's doing her job properly even though she keeps on thinking what happened.

"It's lunch time. Let's eat." Jin told them and they stood up except Lisa.

"Hey, you won't eat?" Somi asked her.

"I'll just finished this. I'll follow later." She answered.

Little did they know. Lisa's going to check Jennie on her office to see if the girl already took her lunch out or not.

She goes up and peek making sure that no one's on the floor. She walks towards Jennie's office but for the second time she froze seeing Jennie eating with Kai inside the office. They are laughing and talking while eating. She just sighed and smile on her.

"It's fine, Lisa. It's fine. Atleast she eat her lunch." Lisa said to herself to cheer up.

Lisa goes to cafeteria but she only took sandwich to eat and immediately go back to their office.

----------

Jisoo's POV

I'm walking towards Jennie's office because of what I saw on the news. I've been keeping my mouth shut for days already and I can't take it anymore.

I push the door open and I saw Jennie doing her papers while Kai was sitting on the couch.

"Oh? What brings you here?" Jennie asked me.

"I need to talk to you." I said and glance at Kai to give him a signal to go out of the office.

He immediately understand and he goes out.

"What is it?" Jennie asked and lean back on her chair.

I took my phone out and pushes it towards her.

"Can you atleast handle this." I said. "Lisa is your employee and being attack by your fans is your responsible. Atleast be clear to all before going out with someone."