CHAPTER 9

Jisoo's POV

I was walking faster cause I really need to pee. Chaeyoung let me taste her drinks with different flavors gosh. I didn't know how she can handle drinking juices with different flavors.

I push the door hardly that I hit the person inside.

"Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry!" I said and run to help her get up. "Oh, Lisa! I'm really sorry. I thought you already left." I said and help her stand up but she's holding her stomach than her head where the door bumped her.

"Are you fine? What happen to your stomach?" I asked her.

"My stomach is just upset maybe with the foods I ate. But I'm fine really." She said and stood up all by herself.

I furrow my brows when I notice the bullets of sweats on Lisa's face.

"Did you just poop on your pants? That's gross, Lisa! Look at your face." I jokingly said to her and enter the nearer cubicle. "You should drink some medicines, Lisa. You may not be able to go to school tomorrow." I said and sighed when I already pee.

"No, I'll be fine." She answered but now she's groaning.

I flash the toilet and goes out. But I immediately goes to Lisa when I saw her holding her stomach and she's leaning on the sink.

"You sure you're really fine? We can take you to the hospital." I offer but she's just shaking her head.

I hold her stomach and press lightly since it might help. But instead of giving her a relief she groans more. That when I lifted her shirt.

"Oh... My... Gosh.." I slowly utters.

There's a cut on her stomach. It was wrapped by a cloth but the blood is still visible. So it is possible that the cut is still bleeding.

"Let me see." I said to her and now the bullets of sweat is also visible on my forehead. "Where did you get it? Since when did you have that?" I asked her.

"I was going home last night and someone try to stab me. I'm lucky that he's not good at stabbing and he only got me cut."

"Why would someone try to stab you. That's crazy." I said and help her clean her cut. "Do you have gauze?" I asked her but she shakes her head. "You should buy that. Hays. Anyways, I know you have still clothes there. Lend me." I commanded her and she gets in inside her bag.

I help her change the cloth and help her go out the building. I let her go since she said she'll be fine and don't let other know about it. So I run fast when I remember that I'm with Chaeyoung.

-----

Lisa's POV

After of Jisoo saw me in the comfort room. I left and just go home early now. I'm not feeling well and I think I can't work properly because of this wound. I was walking peacefully and just enjoying the sunset.

When I was near at my house I notice lots of cars park near us. I was so curious and just shrugged it off. I don't want to get involve on them.

"That's her! She's the friend that your looking for." I heard when I by passed but just ignore them because I don't want to assume.

When I was about to open the door of our house someone pulls me that made me groan.

"Ugh! What?" I irritatedly asked since I really want to take some rest now.

"Are you the friend of Ms. Jennie?" The man in suit asked plainly.

"I'm not her friend." I seriously told them.