CHAPTER 22

GRADUATION DAY

Jennie's POV

"Congratulations!" Jisoo shouted and hugs us.

"Congratulations, kids." My dad suddenly appears on our side.

I hug him and my mom to greet them.

"Where's Lisa?" He asked.

"She waited for her mom. They go the restroom." I answered.

We talked for awhile waiting for Lisa to talked about the party later.

"There they are!" Chaeyoung shouted and wave at Lisa to find them.

Lisa wearing all smiles walking to us with her mom.

"Hi, Auntie." I greeted and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Congrats, Lisa. It's nice meeting you again." My dad greeted on Lisa.

"Thank you, sir. And it's nice meeting you too."

"Hi, Ms. Manoban." My dad greeted but Lisa shyly scratching her nape.

"I actually carrying my dad's surname who passed away. And my mom and dad is not married so basically, she's not a Manoban, sir."

"Isn't it fine with you to call like that?" My dad added while looking intently to auntie.

"Cause my father made a bad thing on her. Just for money. I don't think so it's good for her. I don't mind carrying the surname for I still know he's my father. It's enough that he didn't feel my presence since I was a kid. While mom enjoying my company with her." Lisa smiles and kissed her mom.

"Do you related to the Manoban who's on the news?" Dad still asked that made us uncomfortable.

"No, I've been hearing that question since I was a kid." Lisa laughed. "And I'll still answer. No, sir." Lisa smiles and just confidently answering my father.

"Then why don't--"

"Dad.. Please. Lisa's interview at our company is not yet started." I said while caressing my dad's arm.

"What?" Lisa look at me with shock face.

"Let's talk about that later. For now, let's all go home and prepare for the party."

As soon as we go out. There's a lot of paparazzi waiting on us.

What you expect in school where you can find the heiresses.

Lisa and auntie was about to sneak when a reporter block their way.

"Are you really the lover of Jennie Kim? How long you two have been dating?"

Lisa ignores it and just continue walking since they can't sneaked.

"Is it true that you're only using Jennie Kim to treat your mom? Aren't you ashame of it?" The other reporter asked.

I clenched my eyes close. The car was already open and just waiting for me to go in but I heard the question. I immediately go back and face the reporter which made my bodyguard and my parents startled.

"Kim.." Lisa utters.

"Don't you dare asking that question again to my friend." I firmly utters with gritted teeth. "I've been quiet with all of your accusations. But accused someone who's not doing anything bad is not good to me." I took a deep sighed and shouted.

"ALL OF YOU! WHOEVER I HEARD SAYING AND SPREADING A BAD THING ABOUT THIS GIRL! I'LL MAKE SURE TO SUE YOU OR BRING YOU IN HELL!"

I pulled auntie gently while I pulled Lisa harshly.