CHAPTER 30

Third Person POV

Lisa's been going back to Jennie's office for days because Jennie always tear off her letter. There's a time where Lisa bring lots of copy but Jennie is persistent too.

She's been waiting for Jennie to go home cause she needs to talk to Jennie. When she saw the latter she walks towards her but she saw it with Kai. So she didn't bother to go near. Even though how Lisa wants to talk to Jennie she can't if Kai was there she knows how to respect the guy because the guy didn't do anything wrong.

She decided to take a walk going to her house and didn't mind her surroundings. She's not yet that far from the company when someone tries to pull Lisa and force to put the cloth in her face. But knowing Lisa she can actually fight.

"Urgh!" Lisa groan when she felt someone grabs her in the back. "Who are you?!" She asked and look at the two guys. "Can't believed this. You guys actually here for me? 3 vs. 1 that's unfair." She said when she notice one guy go out at the car too.

"The last time our boss send you two guys. You just made them unconscious. Just go with us." The one guy said.

"What if I don't want to?" She said.

"Then we'll force you." The second guy said and run towards Lisa.

Lisa can really fight the two but with three of them she can't. She was still fighting even how tired and she got lots of bruises already. She can barely feel her shoulder.

She was already by the two guys but she still fights and groans so the third guy put the cloth on her nose and Lisa try to resist until someone push the guy.

Lisa elbowed the guy on her right and punches the one on the left.

The two fights the 3 guys. Lisa endured the pain just to finish these 3 when they are all unconscious they sitted and there's a girl running.

"Are you fine?" The girl sitted in front of Lisa.

Lisa looks up. "Yeah. Thanks bro. I'm sorry you got involve." She said to guy besides her and taps his shoulder.

The girl pull her face to see her. She gets her handkerchief and wipe the blood besides Lisa's lips.

"Let's bring you to hospital." but Lisa just chuckles.

"It's not the first time you saw me with these bruises you even saw me with stab on my side." She said and stood up.

"You're so hard headed always! The police are on there way to pick these fuckers. Let me bring you to hospital to atleast treat."

"Just follow, Lisa. You can't even stand straight and you're just holding your shoulder. Here's my key. I'll take a cab to follow you guys at hospital." Kai said and throws the keys towards Jennie.

"Yah! You can just give it to me in a nice way." Jennie complains but Kai chuckles.

"I'm tired. Go now." He said and closes her eyes.

The left and goes to hospital Lisa didn't argue for she really don't feel her left shoulder anymore. She was almost taking a nap when they arrive at hospital. The eyes are on them because who wouldn't it's Jennie with Lisa. They knew that the news will be spread again fastly.

The nurses help Jennie and immediately assist Lisa. This time it's Suzy who's helping them not Irene. They are lucky that Suzy don't have any operation.

"You're lucky that the fracture is mild. I'll just put some ice first then we will put a sling to stop you moving too much." Suzy said while putting some ointment and bondages on Lisa's face. "Tsk tsk. I hope it won't scar face. You're beautiful, what a waste if ever." She said looking and still treating Lisa.